• NFL is no longer a sport, It is a disrespectful protest on the field!

I will no longer watch or purchase another ticket to anymore games, I think the players are very disrespectful to our nation our soldiers and our flag and I think that they will suffer for their disrespect that they portray on the field! It is no longer a enjoyable sport, All it is now is a protest! So I PROTEST THE NFL & THE SO CALLED PLAYERS! YOU ALL WILL REAP WHAT YOU SOE!

• The recent protest ban is only the latest evidence that this barbaric "sport" should be banned.

Football is but a metaphor for slavery and war. It's origins in America are based on the oppression of minorities; and it continues that violence in an unbroken line. The players' motives for protest are admirable, but they continue to be beaten into very sadly-destroyed, middle-aged men when they retire. No amount of compensation is adequate for their loss of brain tissue, physical health and strength, and now their rights to protest as well. The culture of the NFL is a distillate of the worst of American culture: rampant, ravaging capitalism (Trump-supporting as well); misogyny and homophobia; belligerence, ignorance, and anti-science sentiment (all related to CTE and players' health). This also excludes so many psychological wounds on fans, who oftentimes only emote when watching the sport, or lash out violently after losses. Domestic violence is no stranger to the players' families either. There are plenty of less violent or non-violent sports.

• The society will function better if professional sports are completely abolished.

Don't ban just the NFL. Ban all pro sports. Sports must end at amateur level. Sports must end at college or high school. Grown men work real jobs. If you are 10, 30 or 50 and still play sports and unemployed, you are still a kid. Involving in pro sports will create more kids and less men. For every kid that gets drafted to the pros, one potential workforce is lost. Read the following article: http://www.generationcedar.com/main/2011/03/raising-boys-to-men-combating-a-generation-that-wont-grow-up.html
    One of the comments said: I’m surprised nobody’s mentioned it yet, but I think professional sports, that is, making a profession at playing like a kid, has done a huge disservice to our kids. It teaches them that they can make a living by remaining a kid. They need to learn what a real job is, and pro-sports is not a real job, but just playing! Just because you get paid to play, doesn’t make it a real job.
    Americans, who would you rather be? The next Michael Jordan or the next Ben Franklin? We can already see that America is falling far behind China and India where kids become more ambitious than ever before.

• I can't support an organization that has become political and holds the views that they do.

I can't support an organization that has become political and holds the views that they do. They claim that they are not political but it is interesting watching what things they allow and what things they do not allow. Players kneeling for the national anthem isn't political. When our veterans want to run a halftime advertisement, "Please Stand", the NFL deems this as political and will not allow it. The NFL is free to run there business as they see fit and I am free to turn them off.

• Too much risk for brain injuries

Head contact sports should be banned.Football,boxing,ultimate fighting etc.The problem is money drives these sports to be popular although savage.Injuries can occur in all sports activities but football is one of the worst.Linemanget helmet contact on every play.Constant contact can cause chronic conditions such as cute.Big money and popularity will prevail and football will continue although very unsafe.

• Too much risk for brain injuries

• Way to dangerous

Scientist are continuing to build up reason about how unsafe football is.
    Many studies show that pro football player lose three years of life expectancy. Also now players are just getting more vicious. The player have no respect for each other. What´s even more scary is that kids admire the people that participate in this dangerous sport.

• It's Extremely Dangerous

Football is the bane of the human brain. Among the many injuries that American Football can induce, such as dislocated shoulders, broken bones, and sprained ankles, the brain damage induced by the "sport" alone should convince anyone in their right mind that the NFL needs to go. As everybody knows, one of the most common injuries induced by American Football is the infamous concussion, which are a detriment to a player's education and brain development, in addition to rendering him incapable of thinking at their full capacity for days. However, contrary to popular belief, concussions are the least of the brain trauma caused by football. Every single collision, big or small, cause the brain to jiggle inside the skull, severing synapses and causing chronic brain damage, including an increased risk of dementia, depression, suicide, decreased intelligence, and chronic traumatic encephalopathy (or CTE for short). To make matters worse, helmets do not help mitigate or prevent these conditions. Therefore, if you have any consideration for public health and safety, you should do everything in your power to ensure that not just the NFL, but American Football in general, gets banned forever. If you disagree with banning the NFL, you should at least push for a complete revision of American Football so that people will not have to suffer the consequences of such a dangerous pastime in the name of "entertainment."

• The NFL needs to be banned

Sports is exactly what it means, it is a game for fun not money. If you enjoy watching rich people play a game then watch polo! The NFL had proven that it is incapable of policing itself. The danger of life threatening injuries should be reason enough to support a ban.

• Stop the Treason

It is time for America to unite, not divide. The nfl is an intentional direct hit on the people of United States of America. They are obviously supporting Anti-American insults to my Country and for which it stands, that being One Nation Under GOD, Indivisible with Liberty and Justice for All. The only thing they are promoting is attempting to accomplish chaos and a Country as they see it, without regard for others. They are NOT the Majority, and they Will lose their battle, and their arrogant self pity and their misguided loyalties will be their downfall. They are not nearly as influential as they think they are, and it is going to cost them dearly.

• No reason for Sunday

Without football there would be not reason for Sunday. A lot of entertainment would also be sucked out of life for over half of the world. You also have to take into account all of the jobs that would be lost and all of the money that would be gone. That would not be good.

• No way!

NFL is one of the largest professional franchise of professional sports. The NFL serves many purposes to the public. It gives young men who play college and amateur sports a goal to accomplish, and it stimulates our economy with the revenue. A lot of people like football and there would quite a few people disappointed if we banned NFL!

• No, the NFL should not be banned.

Many people love football, and get tremendous enjoyment out of watching games at home and in the stadiums. Those who don't like football aren't being forced to watch, so there is no logical reason to ban the NFL. Not to mention the thousands of jobs that would be lost if it was banned, from the players, to the janitors at the stadiums!

• No. It functions well.

Compared to other leagues of professional sport, the NFL seems to run pretty well. There are occasional problems, but they don't have the same problems with lockouts that hockey does. It's true that they have a monopoly on the game at the pro level, but so do the MLB, NHL, and others. There is not reason to ban the NFL, or else we wouldn't have the entertainment.

• Football is good for you

First of all, football helps you be swift and fast when you run. Also, it helps most of your muscle stay healthy and strong. If there would not be football, what would people do on sunday? Overall, football should not be banned because it is healthy for you and us

• Nah, y’all is dumbasses

Lol. NFL players, like another comment stated, are heroes to some kids. I’m gonna get hate for this, but Brady and Gronk are my heroes. Removing football, you would remove many people’s jobs ( a few thousand. ) Also, football is the real American pastime. More than an hour of people scoring and tackling each other with tense moments. Football is america’s sport. Sad Sundays and stress filled mondays would not be cured. People choose whether not the want to play. It is at their own risk. Football is my life honestly.

• Of course not

The nfl should not be banned. Some of these people are worrying about the health risks but we must remember that playing this sport is voluntary and at your own risk. People die in militaries every day. Does that mean we ban a US military? No, because some brave patriots CHOSE to protect our country. They CHOSE to take the risk of dying for our country and the same is with football. Players choose to risk getting hurt to provide entertainment for the American people and earn money in the process. And we should respect that ability to choose instead of banning the nfl.

• Absolutely not peeps.

Football is my life it would ruin my life to get rid of NFL its my dream to be a star NFL quarter back and my friends dream is to play wide reciever in the NFL for the cowboys. The cowboys are the best team ever known to NFL history.Tom brady and the patriots and the broncos suck like crap

• Keep the sport alive

Football has been around for many years and now people are saying the NFL should pay taxes and the fines should be raised if we could tax the NFL then we would be able to tax the Catholic Church they have more money than the NFL does and they don't get taxed a penny.

• Only sissies want it banned

When you sign up for football you sign an agreement that if you get seriously hurt your school is not liable even death. I play football because it's fun and I have no fear of dying when I get on the field at least I will die doing what I love. Instead of being of pussie all my life