• Yes it should

One main reason i am saying yes is because of the movie "concussion" with will smith. This really convinced me becuase beast football players were taking there own life. And that is my argument. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Yes it should

• Yes it should

• Too many injuries

That make the player want to retire like number 50 on the 49ers he only had one season and he got worried about concussions he only had two ans that wasnt in the NFL so plleeeeeeeeeeeeessssss make th NFL ao safer sport we need it.It would help so much.Pleeeeees make the NFL a safer sport roger goodell.

• OF COURSE WE SHOULD

The NFL is facing lawsuits from 1,500 of it’s former players involving concussions. Obviously the sport is not safe if this many people are having problems. The only thing we can do is make it safer. A ton of people have committed suicide too. Is it really worth it?

• Yes

TE is a progressive degenerative disease of the brain that causes the atrophy of brain tissue and the build up of tau protein (usually good but when defective it causes dementias). Symptoms of CTE are memory loss, aggression, confusion, and depression which can lead to suicide. CTE is diagnosed post-mortem (after death). Research has also suggested that untreated concussions can also cause other disorders later in players lives such as anxiety and depression. A disorder that isn’t really long-term called Second Impact Syndrome or SIS for short is also dangerous, it is from back to back concussions people who have suffered from SIS are usually disabled or dead.

What steps are leagues and organizations taking to make the game safer? With all of this talk about how dangerous contact sports are and how kids shouldn’t play them nobody is talking about what the different leagues and organizations are doing to make the game safer. The NFL and NHL are installing new rules that severely punish hits to the head. The NFL and USA football are starting the Heads Up football program which educates young players about concussions and develops a tackling method where the tackler puts their head up to prevent concussion.

• They Should

The NFL should make football safer and they are constantly taking steps to do so. The organization is constantly researching new ways to make injuries and minimal as possible and it has been somewhat successful. They are also doing other thing such as having neurologists on the sidelines at all of the games played.

• It will make it more boring when it's one of the only exciting sports.

There is only a few injuries in the nfl. People need to toughen up. They already are making enough money to protect them selves. Besind if they want they can where more pads and not make them selves look like dorks. Besides its susposed to be a exciting game not a stupid game.

• Why the hell should they?

The NFL is a physical sport like Rugby, as it always will be. If it were to be a safe sport, like Golf which is fun, that would be lame, and I mean very lame! Besides, the NFL wouldn't be as interesting to watch if it were safe, am I right?

• They should not!

I don't think that they should make football safer. Football is supposed to be intense like this. If they make football more safer, I think they there wouldn't be as much fans going to games in the future. There are some people who go to the NFL football games to see some injures. It bring enjoyment/entertainment to people. I'm not saying it's fun to get hurt, it's just that it makes everything more interesting in the season.

• The NFL should not make football safer.

The NFL has already taken every precaution to make the NFL as safe as possible. If you were to change rules to make it safer than you are changing the sport itself. Also, players are being paid millions ot play this game so they already know the risks involved. There is no reason to change anything, they know what they are getting themselves into.

• Absolutely Not!

If the NFL happened to make the game safer, that would just make the game less entertaining overall. This would cause less contact and no more big hits that a lot of people enjoy. I do think that players should be getting fined for illegal hitting. The way the NFL rules are right now are the best they can be. Football is still entertaining to watch and not to many people are getting severe injuries.

• It is as safe as it will get

The NFL has modern safety equipment and is already doing a fairly good job at protecting players compared to the old equipment. If football were to be made safer, then the rules would have to change to define what a tackle or a down is. This would ruin the game entirely. So, unless a super protective new material came out, the game can't get any safer without ruining the game because the NFL also needs to be enjoyable to watch.

• NO

These are adults that are making the decision to play and are getting very good compensation for the most part. They are given extensive medical reviews and treatment if there is any kind of injury.

The league is doing what it can to make things safer for the players, but nothing is ever going to be full-proof or perfect.

We have people getting limbs blown off in a desert halfway around the world that are making a fraction of what these football players make. I think that we need to let them be adults and make their own decisions. Nobody goes into it thinking that it's all rainbows and gentility, and the league does what it can.