• I think they should

I really don't think that the National Hockey League has anything to lose by adopting a new realignment plan. The NHL hasn't exactly been fighting off fans and dealing with too much publicity. Anything that can shake up the organization is a good thing, and should be adopted as soon as possible.

• No, NHL has more pressing problems

Realignment may become a necessity, but not at this moment. The NHL has bigger and more immediate problems it needs to address. It’s long lagged behind the other big sports in terms of popularity, and the lockout didn’t help any. Something needs to be done to address those problems first.

• No, the NHL should not realign.

I do not see why the National Hockey League should do anything of the sort along the lines of implementing a new realignment plan. What has worked for the league for a generation is still working just fine. I am a firm believer of the old adage "if it ain't broke, don't fix it".

• No, they do not need to implement this plan because there are no major issues that need addressed.

I do not see any reason as to why the NHL should change what it is doing. Aside from a few minor issues with lockouts and what not, there isn't much of a reason to change how things are done. It is a solid league that is expected to survive for many years.