• Yes, the NSA should spy on us.

The NSA should do whatever it takes to make sure our country is safe. We have plenty of domestic terrorist threats in our country. Our government should monitor those people and anyone who is seem as sympathetic to their cause. You cannot put a price on the security of our nation.

• It's needed for security.

You have no privacy in America, so get used to it. Being the strongest country in the world is like being the toughest guy at a redneck bar. There's always someone there who wants to take you down. Except this country isn't a bar and we can't always see when the bad guys are coming for us. The NSA is needed to keep us safe.

• Yes why not

NSA should be allowed to spy on us. In my opinion the only people that are against NSA spying on our phone calls are the ones that have something to hide. NSA has not done anything to a person that wasn't guilty. Them spying on our calls will only help us from, future terroristic acts. NSA has prevented many cyber attacks against USA from hackers MANY THAT ARE FROM AROUND THE WORLD! Hmm the other countries are mad at USA because we were spying on them and their phone calls? Its only to help us and to see if they are doing acts against the USA so they can be aware of them. I AM pretty sure they are spying on the USA equally.

• They definitely should be allowed to spy on us.

Firstly, it is not like they are going to look at what you are doing for kicks and giggles. They don't care how hot you think your girlfriend is, what cat videos you wish to watch, or how many days you have gone without pooping. They are looking at what you are doing so that they can try and protect you, not so that they can laugh at how stupid you are. Also, the only reason why anyone would care was because they had something to hide. I can understand why you would not want someone to look at the list of porn sites you frequent, or how many men you had sex with the night before, but it is not like they are going to tell anyone who matters unless it is a threat to national security. And if your porn site is big enough of a threat for them to take such drastic actions, you probably shouldn't be on there anyways. I would much rather be alive but have some people that I will never know looking through my phone than be dead with private information. Because when your dead, it won't matter who knows how many cat videos you watched, who your favorite porn star is, or how many times you pooped. You will be too dead to care.

• Yes, the NSA should be allowed to watch us

What is the point of privacy if you are dead. The NSA is protecting our lives from more terrorist attacks. Keeping citizens safe is the main priority for the NSA. It's not like the NSA is going to use the information stored against us if we have done no crimes. Therefore, we should allow the NSA to watch us.

• I know its hard for you to understand with your feeble minds but consider this;

Would you rather have a safe family or a family murdered by terrorists?
    Would you rather have another 9/11, Paris shooting, Brussels bombing, or any such situation? With freedom comes sacrifice, such as the sacrifices made by our men overseas. They fight for our safety and for our freedom; basically, our way of life. Terrorists threaten this life style, and under terrorism we would have no freedom. THIS IS AMERICA MOTHER FUCKER

• Hi g g

Gg g g g g k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k kkkk k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k k

• Trolling is fun

I love trolling I love trolling I love trolling I love trolling I love trolling I love trolling I love trolling I love trollong I love trolling I love trolling I love trolling I love trolling I love trolling I love trolling I love trolling I love trolling I love trolling!

• The nsa should keep doing what they do!

The nsa is doing this so they can make sure we are safe. Would you rather have loss of what you do on the internet or be exploded? Please suport me on this topic. Pretty please with a cherry on top! This is from rees debate team. Please suport us. Thank you.

• Spying Is For Russians

Why should the NSA be able to spy on us, especially if we are just normal, non harmful citizens. People have privacy, and that shouldn't be violated. I understand that there needs to be a system at which the government can protect America from potential threats such as terrorists, but isn't there another way!!!???

• NSA spying on us doesn't even really work

The NSA has been spying on us for longer than you people think. They have been spying on all of our information way before 9/11, but they still were not able to prevent it. So what is the point of the NSA spying on us if they were previously unable to prevent 9/11. They say they are spying on us to prevent another terrorism attack but they did not prevent 9/11 even when they were spying!!!!!!!!!

• Freedom of privacy

We as Americans have the right to privacy, and learning that the NSA has been collecting information and metadata from citizens should be more disconcerting to citizens than it has been. We are willing to give up our lives and our freedoms to a government that is supposed to be protecting us and ensuring our welfare.

• No. I dont not think the NSA should spy on us.

No. I do not think the NSA should spy on us, because we as American citizens deserve our privacy. No one should be allowed to spy on our personal information without our consent, not even the government. Not to mention that is a blatant violation of our second amendment rights.

• Something about a long train of abuses...

The Declaration of Independence was pretty clear on what to do it times when a government becomes so paranoid that it must record every shred of data about it's society. In the spirit of the Declaration of Independence, Snowden would be a hero for letting us know about the extent to which we have gone to "secure ourselves."

• No They Shouldn't

I do not believe that the NSA should spy on us. I believe the NSA's programs are a grave breach of privacy and their tactics do not benefit anyone. I find the NSA's powers to be over reaching and damaging to the countries reputation. The NSA's programs and policies hurt everyone involved and it shouldn't be allowed.

• The NSA violates our rights and makes other nations mad at us

The NSA has violated our fourth amendment right since 2011, storing 75% of all domestic data. This is a problem because even if we are innocent know, it could be used against us in the future. Also, other nations are liking the united states less. Angela Merkel of Germany is enraged with this agency. Germany and France are demanding that they will be added to the "no spying list", which includes New Zealand, Australia, Canada, and Great Britain. Dilma Rousseff of Brazil has even cancelled a dinner at the White House because of the NSA spying on her country. All in all, the NSA gives the United States negative publicity.

• The NSA has gone to far

The NSA should not spy on people, even if the people have nothing to hide. The spying of the NSA violates our fourth amendment. The NSA was recently found spying on Angela Murkle, a leader of Germany. Now, Germany and France are angry with the Unites States. Also, Dilma of Brazil cancelled her dinner at the White House because of the NSA spying on her. All in all, the NSA makes our country more disliked by other nations.

• Because it is a vulnerability

Giving us no privacy can not be secure in any way. People who agree with this do not understand that we are exposed to others. Spying on anyone and getting hold of their secrets doesn't only make us vulnerable but it also makes the NSA and US more powerful and with the amount of corruption going on this spying may not be for security only it can easily be used for some other things which instead of making us safe can make us more exposed to terrorist attacks. The NSA is spying we all know that but how sure are you that our personal information is safe in their hands? Forget about invasion of privacy lets talk after they have all our personal data they will have so much data to protect. Is all of it safe and secure from the terrorists? Can one organisation really have such loyal workers that not even a single person working there will not give in to corruption?

• Absolutely not! "He who gives up freedom for safety deserves neither." Benjamin Franklin.

The NSA abuses the 4th Amendment among other things. We the people need to stop this infringement on our rights. Sadly many people either don't know or just don't care whether or not the government monitors their every move. Its sad. Our freedom is going down the tube and so is our country.