Should the NSA's program of warrantless wiretaps continue even though the war on terror has abated?

• Yes, NSA's program of wiretapping should continue even after the War On Terror.

I think that the NSA's practice of wiretapping without warrants should continue even after the War On Terror has ended. The reason for this is because I do not believe that that the War On Terror will ever end. And I think that there will always be groups of people who will plot and try to hurt America.

• No, they should not.

I am not one of the people who completely loses his mind over the existence of the NSA or their eavesdropping. This has been happening for decades. In the 50s the used boom mikes and the IRS would drag people out of their homes. But still, even though it's more harmless, it is unwarranted and intrusive.

• Should NSA's program of warrantless wiretaps continue ?

I think that NSA's program of warrantless wiretaps should not continue if the money is not their and the purpose of using it is no longer valuable. The problem with this country is the more money you make the more they spend on things that mean nothing while we continue to work and pay for it everyday.

• No, I don't believe the NSA's wiretap program should continue even though the war on terror has abated.

I think the NSA should have never done the warrant less wiretaps in the first place and even more so now that the War on Terror is winding down, I think that the NSA should respect peoples privacy and Americans should be standing for the actions the NSA has taken.

• No It Shouldn't

I do not believe the NSA's program of warrant-less wiretaps should continue even though the War on Terror has abated. The government should not be allowed to wiretap everyone in the world, this is a policy no government should have a right to implement, not even the United States of America.