Should the ozone layer still be a concern in people's minds?

• Yes, the ozone layer should be an active concern

While the hole in the ozone layer is not as much of a problem currently as it was at the height of public awareness, it is still among the many environmental concerns that people should be aware of. It is not stable enough for people to entirely forget about it as a concern.

• Lack of awareness about Pollution

The ozone is in a lot of trouble because of the greenhouse gases that we
    release everyday into the atmosphere. Automobiles on the highway and
    their increase in number is doing a lot of damage to the ozone layer.
    We need to work together to reduce the conditions that attack the ozone
    layer for the long term health of the earth and its inhabitants.

• We Haven't Stopped Polluting

The ozone layer is connected with pollution and its demise contributes to global warming. Although the ozone layer has not made news recently, this does not mean we should ignore it. The news media generally focus on things that are new and different, which means that many important things get ignored. We need to work together to reduce the conditions that attack the ozone layer for the long term health of the earth and its inhabitants.

• The ozone layer should still be a concern in people's minds.

The ozone layer should still be a concern in people's minds. The ozone is in a lot of trouble because of the greenhouse gases that we release everyday into the atmosphere. Automobiles on the highway and their increase in number is doing a lot of damage to the ozone layer.

• Who gives a damn?

Can you people stop nitpicking? It is giving the rest of us normal people a headache...

We are all going to die someday, why bother thinking about the bad stuff? Why not just enjoy the little time we have? I enjoy meeting new people, being active, and looking for new ways to improve myself. I'd rather spend the time I have now to hone my skills, rather than be stupid and think about "the environment"...

• Haven't heard anything in some time

Besides, I think we have bigger concerns than the ozone layer. We have climate change and that should be the immediate crisis of out time. It is really serious and is costing everyone more and more every year. It pails in comparison to the hole in the sky. Yet, many people do not even acknowledge it as a problem.