Should the ozone layer still be a concern in people's minds?

• Ozone Layer wanted gone for good?

The Ozone layer should be concerned but in what way?
    The hole when gone would contribute to global warming.
    When the hole appeared high winds started in the Antarctic region which caused sea salt to be carried into the atmosphere and form moist clouds. The moist clouds protect us from the sun, so what effects does it have on us either way.
    Make your mind up Ozone hole or Global warming?

• The ozone layer should still be a concern in peoples minds and here's why

With all the knowledge we have about how we can affect the ozone layer we shouldn't still be destroying it because if we continue to destroy it there will be no ozone layer left to protect us from the suns harmful UV rays that can cause cancer and other diseases then the human race will collapse and humans will become extinct so yes I do believe that the ozone layer should be a concern in peoples minds.

• Yes, the ozone layer should be an active concern

While the hole in the ozone layer is not as much of a problem currently as it was at the height of public awareness, it is still among the many environmental concerns that people should be aware of. It is not stable enough for people to entirely forget about it as a concern.

• Lack of awareness about Pollution

The ozone is in a lot of trouble because of the greenhouse gases that we
    release everyday into the atmosphere. Automobiles on the highway and
    their increase in number is doing a lot of damage to the ozone layer.
    We need to work together to reduce the conditions that attack the ozone
    layer for the long term health of the earth and its inhabitants.

• We Haven't Stopped Polluting

The ozone layer is connected with pollution and its demise contributes to global warming. Although the ozone layer has not made news recently, this does not mean we should ignore it. The news media generally focus on things that are new and different, which means that many important things get ignored. We need to work together to reduce the conditions that attack the ozone layer for the long term health of the earth and its inhabitants.

• The ozone layer should still be a concern in people's minds.

The ozone layer should still be a concern in people's minds. The ozone is in a lot of trouble because of the greenhouse gases that we release everyday into the atmosphere. Automobiles on the highway and their increase in number is doing a lot of damage to the ozone layer.

• We will all be dead by the time it makes a difference any way

Who the hell cares what happens to the environment, by the time it makes a difference in my life, I will be long dead and the likely hood is that you will be as well. I personally have not noticed anything notably difference happen in my life time, so I am really not that bothered by the idea of

• Who gives a damn?

Can you people stop nitpicking? It is giving the rest of us normal people a headache...

We are all going to die someday, why bother thinking about the bad stuff? Why not just enjoy the little time we have? I enjoy meeting new people, being active, and looking for new ways to improve myself. I'd rather spend the time I have now to hone my skills, rather than be stupid and think about "the environment"...

• Haven't heard anything in some time

Besides, I think we have bigger concerns than the ozone layer. We have climate change and that should be the immediate crisis of out time. It is really serious and is costing everyone more and more every year. It pails in comparison to the hole in the sky. Yet, many people do not even acknowledge it as a problem.