Should the percentage of contingent attorney fees in personally injury cases be capped?

• Yes, cap the fees.

The percentage of contingent attorney fees in personal injury cases be capped. Just because a lawyer doesn't get paid upfront doesn't mean he should charge an exorbitant amount of money (40% or more) when he wins a case. The victim needs to get a great deal of money to be fairly compensated. After all, they are the injured party.

• Yes, I think so.

I do think there should be a cap on how much someone can profit off of another person's pain or suffering. This includes injury lawyers. The settlements they get, sometimes, are absolutely gigantic, and they are sometimes taking a 3rd of this money. To me, this is absolutely out of control.

• Yes It Should

I believe the percentage of contingent attorney fees in personal injury cases should be capped. I think the awards in personal injury cases should also be capped. I think these cases, by far, are abused and over used by the population and they are unfairly promoted by lawyers because they know they can make more money handling those cases.

• Yes, there should be a cap in personal injury fees for the attorney.

I definitely think that there should be a cap on the contingency attorney fees in personal injury cases. I think that some attorneys make too much money when it comes to such cases. I think putting a cap will prevent some of the insane numbers that are being presented in such cases.