Should the Pussy Riot members be released from the prison colonies they are currently incarcerated in?

Asked by: francesca99
  • The Pussy Riot members should be released from the prison colonies they are currently incarcerated in.

The Pussy Riot members should be released from the prison colonies they are currently incarcerated in. In other countries, what they did would not be illegal. However, in the oppressive Putin regime in Russia, it was illegal, and they should not be punished for what they did, because they just spoke their minds.

• I agreee that that band should be released.

I don't believe they should be in prison for the amount of time they may have been. It seems as though the Russian government may have acted harshly in how they treated these members. While I am not completely sure what they were charged with it did seem pretty rough though.