Should the recapitulation theory be totally rejected?

• It's not backed by science.

Yes, the recapitulation theory should be totally rejected, because it is not grounded in the science that we know it to be today. A fetus is not a gorilla or a half-human for a while before it becomes a human. We know this, now that we have ultrasounds and we can take better photos. The recapitulation theory is incorrect and should be rejected.

• Top researchers agree: It's junk science.

The only thing we need to do is look at any modern text regarding the theory of recapitulation for the answer. Because when we do, the words we always see right at the top are " a largely discredited biological hypothesis." In other words, it's junk science and everyone knows it.

• Recapitualation Theory Rejected

I personally think that the recapitulation theory should not be totally rejected because that would cause harm to young animals. I personally think that the recapitulation theory should not be totally rejected because most animal lovers would be affected by that. I personally think that the recapitulation theory should not be totally rejected because of the growth of a young animal.

• It should not.

The recapitulation theory should not be totally rejected. Until it is totally disproved, it should remain an option, even if it is a distant one. You never know, it could end up being correct, even if all of the evidence at this point in time would tell you the opposite.

• No It Shouldn't

I do not believe the recapitulation theory should be totally rejected. Although it was originally brought up in biology it really doesn't make much of a difference in this field as it doesn't bear any importance in the end. Recapitulation is used in a wide variety of topics where it actually works much better as a theory.