• It is good because people will be happy

I want every one to be happy and that rich people are helping the poor people and the poor people are rich and have that much money to survive.The poor people are just like us they just don't have money i also help poor because i am rich. It makes people happy

• Its always best to help .

Leaving people suffer and only the rich get to enjoy , it is so not fair .
    You need to give them aid which will be the basic building blocks towards their development . Wouldn't it be nice if everyone live happily instead of this partiality between the rich and poor . If the rich helped the poor the society would be balanced without partiality which i am looking forward to .

• We have to

Its called being generous because some people living in other countries like Rwanda or something don't even have the opportunities to have a good life its not their fault for being poor. Some people are born and live in a garbage dump and spend their life looking for food and surviving. They did nothing to deserve this and thats why we should help them.

• Yes I do believe you should help the poor.

Imagine if that was you would u want someone to help you? Or leave you and watch you suffer? It doesn't take more than a helping hand to make a change in someone else's life.It takes a real hero in the world to make a difference.And honestly thats all that matters but how they take the helping hand is there business as long as you handled your business.

• Not at all

Because the poor are the poor and if they can't get a job that's there problem. If they can't get a job the can go live there parents again. If there parents are dead live on the streets. If you are force into getting a job at a fast food place like McDonald's

• Yes yes yes

The "poor" people in this country are basically poor because their lack of ambition, and no thats not always the case but people take advantage. Beggers cant be choosers. Its sad that the wealthy should have to hand out their hard work earning to the people who like to sit at the bar and pop out babies. Its so messed up, You can't start out with a high paying job. You have to work your way up to it...Nobody's owes you anything in this world so be lucky that you even have a government that helps you out.

• Yes yes yes

• Yes, the rich should give to the poor...

The rich should give to the poor in order to maintain a balanced community, in any given society. Money comes and goes, and giving it to those who need it the most not only makes you a good individual, but the money that you're giving will come back to you, albeit twice the amount.

• Jesus Said So

All Jesus and our all mighty father, Might tell you, in your mind or something (this is an example): "My Children, Me, Your father, and your brother, Jesus, just want you to love one another, The world needs a better place. Help the needy, my children. Help them through this game of life and death. Help the young ones, who are life beginners. And help them reach their goal, to finish the game to paradise, Heaven. And join me and the winners. Don't let the greed get to you. Join me. Take my hand, in wisdom, to guide the needy of the people who have think they lost by giving up." But, the rich doesn't have to, help them.

• God said to love one another. Treat you neighbor as you do yourself and we are all neighbors.

God says what good is a man that if he should fall and have no one to pick him up. Love is action. You no I find it ironic that if a man ask someone to buy them an sandwich, and they say man I don't have any money to buy you a sandwich , but you can have an drink if you like. When someone is in a desperate situation and have no one to turn to and reach out to others especially to strangers its really humiliating experience. So yes rich or poor I believe we were all put here to help when can.

• Theres no such obligation.

I don't think the "rich" should help "the less fortunate". Why? Because everybody has the opportunity to achieve their goals and better themselves. You really think after I spent years of restless nights and lots of studying in college I should help Whoever decided not to do anything with their lives? I don't think so. I can help anybody who I see is hungry, Is in need of clothing and shoes, and needs anything I can help with. I would love to be able to help someones health for free and give them meds if needed. But is not an obligation, they have lots of choices and partying is not one!!!.

• No

The rich should not help the needy as it might make them completely reliant on the aid of the wealthy. This aid can be misused very easily. Take America's welfare programs for instance. Many people abuse it by staying unemployed, unmarried and having more children so as to meet the criteria for financial aid.

• Depends on the circumstances

I don't think anyone should be forced to help anyone regardless of the situation. The rich are mostly rich as a result of hard work, whereas the poor are mostly poor because a lack of ambition. Obviously this is not always the case, but often is. If the rich start helping the poor, then what is likely to happen is that the poor will expect more freebies from the rich which may result in them not doing anything with their lives as it's all just handed to them. If someone is genuinely trying to do good, create wealth and move on with their lives, then they should be the ones getting the help; not those expecting everything handed to them.

• No, people's life are their responsability

Well rich could help to people like: sick children, starving children, starving or nearly death people.
    But still it's their responsibility and if you not on the list above and complaining that rich people must help you, then you're a jackass.
    So yeah, not only rich but other people must help to those who are in hard cases, but not to those who can take care of themselves but complain

• It's called VOLUNTEERing.

Ever heard of the word VOLUNTEER? Yeah, when you want to volunteer it means you WANT TO do it. Not that you are going to be forced by your will to do something you don't want to do. I mean yes, it's good to help out the needy, but just because you're rich doesn't mean you have to do it!

• No. It's your right.

Everyone has the right to use the money they own on anything they want (as long as it's lawful of course). Helping the needy should remain a charitable thing to do or else the goodness of giving will be scorned and forgotten. And if we were to put responsibility on someone, it should be the government who should act to serve all the citizens- rich and poor.

• Not at all

• Yes yes yes

• We work hard to save and live simply, so we have a nice cushy nest.

I do not believe the rich would help the poor, and this is why. I have been supporting myself financially since the age of 15...And I am a female. I put myself through college, whilst working 3 jobs and raising a newborn (with no help from anyone or uncle Sam, thank you very much). I afforded this by living SIMPLY. No cable, no cell phone, no frivolous spending. What food I didn't groe and preserve myself, I purchased carefully with coupons and watching sales. I made our clothing or purchased everything from a thrift store or used. I was careful and thoughtful of utilities and their use. I was and am financially RESPONSIBLE. 15 years later, as a professional with a lucrative career I WORKED HARD to grow, I still live that simply. Now tell me this, how many of you "poor folk" live that simply and watch your spending and do NOT expect a handout? Exactly. Change your ways and stop complaining, you can live the American dream if you take some initiative and remove your hands from the financially responsible's wallet.

• The wealthy should not give to the poor.

If the wealthy give to the poor, then the lower classes might become very dependent on the wealthy giving to them. Upper classes should definitely HELP the poor, and donate money to them, but they should not be required to donate money to the poor, because they have no moral obligation to.

Junebug242am says2014-12-29T11:53:44.560
JESUS Said the least of these you did it for you did it for me rich people it is your job to help the poor and the needed and the who cannot help them self"s the more you give the more JESUS CHRIST WILL BLESS YOU WHO ARE RICH IN THIS WORLD Romberg there is a HEVEN and a place called hell you chose take your pick it is appointed on to man once to die but after death the Judgement you have a. Soul it is immortal it can not die but flesh dies you only a body for this world so you can be legal or be seen withe out your body you don exist JESSU said love ye one another as I first love you for the greatest of these is LOVE by aj