• Sabbath should be day of rest

The Sabbath should be a day of rest. People do not treat this day anymore as a day of rest like it use to be treated. There use to be blue laws around the country that prevented business from being conducted on Sundays. This country should go back to how it was before.

• Yes, I think the Sabbath should remain the day of rest.

The Sabbath is a holy day in Jewish Culture and it should be respected as such, I think that if you are dedicated to the religion and wish to follow it's practices then you should abide by the Sabbath being the day of rest, I don't see a reason why that should change.

• A religious tradition

The Sabbath should remain the day of rest as a religious tradition for all of those who follow the teachings, and we should support the right of people to follow these traditions. The Sabbath should not be government mandated because this country is governed by no one religion, but we should respect everyone who believes in it.

• Yes, the Sabbath should remain the day of rest.

I think it makes sense for the Sabbath to continue being the day of rest. I think that people who follow the faith of Christianity would not want to change it. So I don't see any reason for the Sabbath to not remain the day of rest for that religion.

• Sabbath God's Seal

Genesis 2:3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made. This Day is God's Holy seal. The first day is the mark of man. Which is the beast in Revelation 13:3 And the whole earth was amazed and followed after the beast; 4they worshiped the dragon (Satan) because he gave his authority to the beast; (Is a Nation) and they worshiped the beast. Instead of doing the commandments of God! Jesus said "This people draweth nigh unto me with their mouth, and honoureth me with their lips; but their heart is far from meBut in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

• Yes, I believe the Sabbath should remain the day of rest.

Yes, I completely think the day of rest should still be the Sabbath. It is a religious thing and if you decide not to recognize it, that is your decision. To say that it should be changed would be persecuting the religion of the people who still keep it holy and I cannot possibly agree with that.

• It depends on your belief

I personally have never and will never 'keep holy the Sabbath day' as I am an atheist and do not believe in God. However, looking at this question from a Christian perspective how could you possibly keep the Sabbath day as a rest day when we live in a world that is on its toes 24 hours a day. Would religious surgeons refuse to do a heart transplant because it is their day of rest and worship, resulting in someones death? If you are religious and want to keep the Sabbath day as a rest day, then by all means, do so and live a happy life as I wish no harm or unhappiness towards you. However, I just believe practically we cannot keep the Sabbath day as the rest day or and day set aside for rest because we live in a whole different society than to 2000 years ago

• Only if your religious and your religion supports that

I do not believe religious days have a place for modern society also they are numerous economic reason why it is better not too.

That said i respect peoples right to be able to do what they feel is right even if i feel they are wrong.

I feel it is a question for individual decision and people who don't believe should not have it forced upon them and people that do should have the option not to