• Yes it should be legal

Yes it should be legal because children will not get kidnapped anymore also people will get help and will not have to wait years for new parts. People also could get more money off of doing it legal then using the using the black market. That is my reasoning for it to be legal.

• Yes, sale of human organs should be legalized.

Beacause selling of human organs depends on the person who are willing to exchange it for money. Let's face the fact that we all need money. Sale of human organs will lessen the numbers of person who are suffering from waiting for donors. It can also help to save lives. Someone said that "my body,my choice", it means that it depends to some whether

• Sale of human organs should not be legalized

Its ok to save the life way not even its protect the person her or his from gets killed even it will decrees the crime because less people killed so now black-market even it will ensure that both of theme the buyer and the sealer will take the benefit without any tragedy

• It will Decrease Crime

It will decrease crime because then less people will have/resort to the Black market for a kidney. We all know that the Black Market is one of the biggest places that Crime occurs. Now I know that you guys are probably thinking "Who will oversee this?" The answer is simple. The DHHS will oversee this. And I do think that Organ donation is a very good idea, but I think that this will make the supply go up to match the demand. A lot of people die because they have to wait for a kidney or something, but if we do this, and people sell some of their organs, then they will get money for it, therefore making them want to sell them.

• Yes, it should be legalized

It's happening anyway and legalizing it will ensure that the right procedures and benefits will be given to both the seller and the buyer. It may look taboo as of now but in countries like Iran where it is legalized, no one needs to die waiting for a donor. Also, the process may be costly but in the long run life is much more important than money

• No, the selling of human organs shouldn't be legalized

It should not be made legal to sell your organs. Why do they have to be sold? Can't they donate it? Firstly, people should donate their organs for other people, not because they are donating for money. Secondly, some people are on benefits. If it was to be legal to sell your organs people who are on benefits and need an organ transplant won't have enough to pay for the organs which will lead to death, it will also happen the same thing to poor people. Also if it was made legal there would be a higher rate of crime across the world. People mostly in LEDC countries will kill people and take there organ to sell because they need money to live on. Not only LEDC countries but also in MEDC countries (organ harvesting).

• The sale of human organs should be legalized

If the sale of human organs were to be legalized it would help keep the person trying to sell his or her organs safe by providing a well regulated way to sell organs. It would also protect them from being taken advantage of by the unscrupulous people who are working the black market trade in human organs. Legalizing the sale of human organs would also close the gap between the demand for human organs and the organs which are actually available in the organ donor program. Allowing people to sell their organs gives them the right to choose to help someone else out while getting paid to do it.

• Yes it should.

The sale of human organs should be legalized. If someone wants to sell their organ for money and help save a life, they should have the right to do so. It is their body, and they should be able to do what they want, including selling their organs to people.

• Lives would be saved if donors could sell their own organs.

-18 people die every day waiting for an organ
    -120,000 people in the US are waiting for a transplant
    More people would donate organs if they got money from it.
    People waiting for a heart transplant need:
    -10 to 15 meds daily
    -67% of recipients live for over 20 years after their transplants
    Reasoning: People

• Yes, the sale of human organs should be legalized.

Yes, I believe that the sale of human organs should be legalized. While this isn't a popular stance on the matter, many people do not realize or comprehend how organ donor lists and transplant lists work. There are hundreds, sometimes thousands of people in dire need of a certain organ that may never receive it, because they are either too old to be placed highly on the list or there just isn't any donors available. If organ sales were legalized, there would be plenty of people whose lives would be saved from donors who are looking to either earn money or help a loved one out. Keeping sales of organs illegal creates a black market for organ sales, which often is run by unscrupulous surgeons or sometimes people who don't even have surgical training. It is completely hypocritical of a government to allow plastic surgery for purposes other than medical and yet ban organ sales.

• You can die

If a doctor says that you can live without an organ you would want to sell that organ and make money off if it. But what if you need that organ in the future and you need to go on to a 99,000 people waiting list and by the time it is your turn to get that organ you could die.

• Yes it should be legal

• Are you normal!!!!!!!!

I hate people who are forcing people and killing them later on selling their organs and getting money!!!~!!!!!!! I honestly wouldn't even donate my organs to anyone. I would not be able to satay without the other part of my organ for 6-8 weeks . So i would like to tell don't sell your organs!!!!!!!

• Why to create a black market and killing people.

I don't think that selling of human organ should be legalized. Because for organs people are killing others many people are being killed for there organ many incident always comes in newspaper. I think that government of every country should it and take the black market out of the country.

• No it shouldn't.

I do not believe that the sale of human organs should be legalized. This would open the door to all kinds of unfair and unethical behavior. It would make it hard to impossible for anyone but the rich to have an organ transplant. Lives are at stake here and everyone who needs an organ should have a chance to get one.