• If That's What's Wanted

I do not believe the right to marry someone should be governed by any authority. People should have the right to marry who they want, without regard to gender descriptions. I do not feel that this should be a public issue, because marriage is a private matter between 2 individuals.

• No, it's immoral

Everyone knows this, oh well, it's not like anyone cares about what is morally right anymore, I am just going to move to Columbia and grow coffee, this 'America' business is too Liberal for me, legalizing same sex marriage what's wrong with you? Don't you know it's banned in the Torah?

• Forever following Christ

I know people will say that all people have the right to happiness. And that people do not choose their sexuality. But that is wrong. God blessed us with free will. There are gays proclaiming to be Christians and they will say "God made me gay" But no! If you are a true follower of Christ, you know that you have FREE WILL.