• Yes it shoi+uld

Not everyone can test well. Its not fair to those who make everything else in their application count so much like their transcripts and extracurricular activity. Some people test very well, unlike myself. For example, everything on my college application was perfect besides my SAT scores. I didn't get into the college of my choice because of that test.

• Yes, I think there's too much emphasis on SAT scores.

While I understand the need for some kind of standardized testing when it comes to college entrance and such, there is too much emphasis on the SAT exams. They do not give an entire view of a person, and I know a lot of smart people who scored well but who cannot get along with other people and who are not creative enough to get along in the workforce. I don't think they're a guarantee of any positive outcome.

• Yes, They don't measure intelligence.

Someone who is very intelligent and has immense potential can door horribly because of many factors, such as personal problems, illness, or stress over the test itself and yet someone who is dumb as ice, who can't even tell their butt from their elbow, could do exceptionally because they can guess well.

• Not every child has the same aspirations

College is wonderful for some students for others its a waste of 4 years of development time and a waste of money and a waste of a spot they are taking up. Not every child aspires to a career that requires college and not every child even has the academic ability to cope with a college education. Those who don't intend to go to college should not be required to take the test.

• Yes, I think there is too much emphasis on SAT tests.

• The SAT's should not be optional.

The SAT's should be optional because it gives the you a chance to see how college work will be. Also it will give you a chance to see what you need more studying on before you go to college. Even if you don't do to college right away it will still gives helps you. It should stay the way it is.

• I don't think so!

I don't think that the SAT should be an optional test. Students from all generations have had to take the SAT exam, why should that change now? I think it's a good measure of student performance and what skills a student may need to work on. Leave it the way that it is!

• I don't think so!