• The second Amendment should be abolished

There is a lot of killing because of guns and I think it needs to end. Yes, it is also used in good ways like protection and hunting, but a lot more bad things happened than good. It's best to just ban guns and get it over with. No more killing

• I like pudding

I really love to eat pudding at night or when im alone please feed me pudding, send it to my address its The White House please my mum stopped buying it for me pleeeeese i really need more pudding i will enjoy it all thank you for your time -Donald J Trump

• No way in hell!

Every case of mass genocide and dictatorship starts with the government disarming the civilian population for "good reasons". Think about it for a minute. Drugs are illegal. What is still plaguing America? Drugs! Abolishing the 2nd Amendment will just disarm the good people! If all guns become illegal then do you really think the law-breaking criminals will just hand in their weapons? No! They won't! The then law-abiding citizens will be taken advantage of by the government. But hey, you can ban guns all you want. I'm not turning them in. If you want them, come get them, and by god I'll be more than happy to die on my feet than to live on my knees.

• No way in hell!

• This is our right

Only 33,169 people were murdered in the U.S. by firearms in 2013 according to the CDC. Most of those guns were obtained illegally. Now, an estimated 2.5 million violent crimes were prevented by law abiding gun owners, most cases there was never even a shot fired. The gun in the hands of a good guy is strong enough to thwart the bad guy. There is WAY more good done by guns than there is bad.

• The second amendment should not be abolished.

The second amendment, along with the Bill of Rights, are like the foundations of American civil liberties. Removing it not only infringes upon human rights but also poses as a limiter on the citizen's freedom to bear arms. Although guns can be dangerous and should be limited to the public, the second amendment doesn't even apply to citizens, it can apply to the militia.

• Not Now Not Ever

The big question you have to ask yourself is: If you were given the right before most people were born, why in the hell would you take that right away now? Listen, most people that want gun control laws and are for the 2nd amendment being abolished, just don't understand the true facts. Sure PEOPLE have used guns to kill people, but if no one has taken that right away yet after nearly 250 years, they aren't going to take it away not now, not ever. Trust me.