• It would be better for both parties

People would get along more if they all had a partition of like-minded and similar people. There are more valid arguements to allow people the right to succeed than to preserve the union. A lot of strife in our nation comes from differences among certain groups and each of these groups deserve the right of self-determination. Saying that a single set of rules could govern a nation as huge and diverse as the US is silly. A lot of strife would be relieved from our people if we could govern ourselves as dictated by our own communities as smaller partitions without worrying about a huge and powerful central government that controls everyone

Posted by: Nawl
  • Yass yas yasss

YASSSS TOO DIFFERENT FAM USA TOO BIG TO CONTROL THEY BETTER OFF , THEM REDNECKS AND SHIT, NASCAR, FOOD STAMPS, WALMART AND MOOOONSHINE.
    FSJFILSHFIOSFDIIFOSIGHIDOFGHRYDGYOWEIG;yoigyiogyWORPGYR9W8;GREOOOOOOOOGHIERSUGHU;REGU
    E
    GF
    GFD
    G
    DFF
    S
    P
    E
    N
    I
    S
    V
    A
    G
    I
    N
    A
    A
    A
    AA
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A

• Yass yas yasss

E
    GF
    GFD
    G
    DFF
    S
    P
    E
    N
    I
    S
    V
    A
    G
    I
    N
    A
    A
    A
    AA
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A
    A

• We need to be united in your mom

We need to be united we need to be united we need to be united we need to be united we need to be united we need to be united we need to be united we need to be united we need to be united we need to be united we need to be united we need to be united we need to be united we need to be united we need to be united we need to be united we need to be united

• The United States is more strong united.

I view southern states to be much more patriotic than most northern states. Any true patriot knows that we are to never be divided. While minimal government involvement would be best, and most southern states agree with this statement, northern states tend to lean to the left. The United States is a republic, not a democracy. Even if we were a democracy, most "democrats" seem to be oligarchy supporters or socialist. And this is why the south may eventually separate, or start another civil war. Because the northern states tend to support security over freedom, which was not what America was founded on. I am not from the south, but I completely agree with their political views, but that is certainly no reason to separate.

• We need to be united not divided

As the person about me said, this is 2016, not 1861. A divided country would create hostility and cause the south to go through the trouble of having a new currency and deciding on a new national capital. Also, from a family standpoint, it would become more difficult for people to visit family members who live up north or down south.

• It is 2016, not 1861.

America as a country has succeeded in history because of its diversity and ability to thrive as a melting pot of cultures and ideas, not in spite of said differences. The American people would collectively suffer economically as separate nation states. In fact, we experimented with a much looser system of central government in 1776 at our nation's founding, called the Articles of Confederation. It failed.