• Yes, they needed help.

Let us be honest here folks, the St. Louis Rams need as much help as they can get. I think that they could hire my grandmother and she would help them out compared to the coaching staff that they have now. As such, I think hiring Rob Ryan was a good choice.

• He knows football and as of lately, the Cowboys don't seem to

The Dallas Cowboys have, for the most part been a well organized team, but this did not hold true during their previous season. I think this is partially due to their player staff, but at least some of the blame falls upon their coach. Rob Ryan knows football and he would be a beneficial asset to the Cowboys; He could give the team the guidance and leadership they need to acquire more wins than losses.

• Yes, the St. Louis Rams should have hired Rob Ryan. I believe he is fit to be the defense coordinator because of his education and experience.

Rob Ryan has coached and been the defense coordinator since he was a graduate assistant at Western Kentucky in 1987. In 1996, he served as the defense coordinator for Hutchinson Community College and led the nation in total defense. His defense set a national record for 49 turnovers. To top it all off, his defense coordinator status from 1997-1999 for Oklahoma State helped the Cowboys rank the best defense in the nation continuously.

• No They Should Not

I like Rob Ryan and think he is a good coach, but he is not the guy to turn that franchise around. Ryan started off well then did horribly the last few years at his past 2 jobs. I think the same thing would have happened in St. Louis. There are better options out there.