• Saturday is better

Most of us have to work on monday. A Saturday SB would give us a day to relax and recover from a fun day with our family and friends. I think they should do it like a Mon night football and have it at 5 pm PT. Give you all day to watch pregame shows and hang out with friends and fam before the game.

• Superbowl should be moved to Saturday

The only reason for remaining on Sunday is tradition.
    No real good reason.
    For all those east of New York (ie Europe), you can't really watch it without taking a days holiday on Monday as it goes on till 4am or 5am. We want to enjoy it at the time. Everyone needs a day rest afterwards due to staying up late or partying. Hence it should be on Saturday !

• Saturday is Better

Not being a fan of either team in this year's Super Bowl, I will probably stop watching if it gets too late because I have work tomorrow. However, if it was on Saturday, I would stay up and watch the whole game no matter how late it went knowing I would have Sunday to rest and relax.

• Saturday is Better

• Saturday is Better

• Saturday is Better

• Change to Saturday

Good for everyone if it’s on Saturday. Everyone can watch the game and don’t have to worry about going to work next day, kids going to school. More people can enjoy the game and good for businesses too. Every thing can be back to normal on Sunday, roads are open too. Please change the Super Bowl to Sunday.

• Good for all including children who might like to have that bonding time with the group.

My husband loves football. He can't stay up to watch all of it because of work. Also we feel it might be safer for people who might be hung over. Bad enough being on the road with drunk drivers. Isn't hung over driving the same as being drunk. Try changing the Super Bowl to a Saturday or even a Friday evening.

• 20% of people don't watch entire game because on Sunday

I have a super bowl party and live in central time zone but about 30% of people leave before game is finished because kids have school the next day. I can't imagine what it's like on the east coast. I think ratings would be better on a saturday. Try it for 1 year and see what happens.

• Kids need more sleep

Hey I'm just a kid and the Super Bowl is one of my favorite nights of the year. But it's hard for me to watch the whole thing because my school starts really early. It's hard for me because I don't get enough sleep when I watch the whole game.

• Visiting-- a sticky situation

Some say that Sunday nights are perfect for a Super Bowl, because of the hosting city's revenues from tourism of football fans, arriving on Friday night. But here's the thing-- when super bowls are on Saturday nights that gives fans time to leave and relax on Sunday, or to do additional sight seeing the next day, if insisted. If it's on a Sunday night, then fans will have to leave on Monday-- a work day.

• Visiting-- a sticky situation

• Visiting-- a sticky situation

• Visiting-- a sticky situation

• Visiting-- a sticky situation

• Visiting-- a sticky situation

• You guys are stupid

It should be on saturday
    jnnnnljhbvtfdr6ert jhuyyf eirugu fuerfyer eurfuyer fyudrgfudr yeyeuryf euyg u y y y y y y y yy y y y yy y y y y y y yy y y y y yy y y y y yy y y y y
    YY | yy

• No, the Super Bowl should remain on Sunday

The Super Bowl is traditionally on Sunday and should remain that way. It just does not seem right to have it on any other day, even on Saturday. Super Bowl Sunday could be looked at as the cap to an awesome weekend, you party all day and night on Saturday and by sleeping in on Sunday catch up on your rest for some vigorous football watching.

• Super Bowl Sunday is Tradition

For the longest time Super Bowls have been held and broadcast on Sundays. It is a major tradition in many households to have tailgate party or to watch the game together. There is no reason to change it to Saturday, unless people just want an excuse to go over board with the drinking.