Should the Supreme Court implement stricter rules on campaign finance?

• Yes, I think the Supreme Court should impose stricter rules on campaign finance.

I think that super-Pacs have to much control in national and local elections, I feel the Supreme Court should crack down on this area and make elections less about the powerful donators behind the campaigns and more about who has the best vision to lead America for the next four years.

• Yes, the Supreme Court should implement stricter rules.

Campaign finance is currently too lenient. Companies should not be able to push money into the government to get the laws they want passed. Currently, it seems like corporations and people can spend ridiculous amounts of money to get the people they want into office and, down the line, make the laws they want. This should not be allowed.

• Yes, the supreme court should impement stricter rules on campaign finance.

I think that it would be a good idea for the Supreme Court to implement stricter rules in regards to campaign finance. I do not think a campaign should have the unfair advantage of having a lot more money than a competing campaign. I also think that campaigns should have rules regarding how they acquire funds for their campaigns.

• Yes, they should.

Campaign finance in the United States is absolutely insane. Every candidate should have an equal amount of money, the same number of platforms, and an equal chance to get their word out. Do you realize how many potentially brilliant candidates we lost because they simply couldn't afford to hit the campaign trail?

• They will never be followed.

No, the Supreme Court should not implement stricter rules on campaign finance, because it is not the job of the Supreme Court to make the laws, or even to decide how strict they should be. The Supreme Court should only decide whether a law is constitutional. There should not be laws on campaign finance, because they are too hard to enforce.