Should the Supreme Court of the United States declare the entire Affordable Care Act unconstitutional?

• The Supreme Court

I personally agree,I think that Obamacare is still unconstitutional. I still think that Justices Scalia, Kennedy, Thomas and Alito got it right.
    One year later, the federal health care law is even more concerning. In addition to potentially causing upward of 20 million Americans to lose their private health insurance policies, it could destroy an estimated 800,000 jobs.

• Beacuse it is.

Yes, the Supreme Court of the United States should declare the entire Affordable Care Act unconstitutional, because the Supreme Court cannot mandate that each person buy a particular product. The constitution says that the legislature can regulate interstate commerce. It does not say that we all have to buy a financial product just because we exist.

• No, they should not.

The Affordable Care Act, also known as Obama Care, should not even be brought back up in the supreme court. It has already been ruled constitutional, and should not need to be addressed again. With the supreme court being made of mostly Republicans, and the amount of people against the ACA, I can come to the conclusion that the interpretation is correct as it is.

• Not at all

No, they do not need to make this whole act against the constitution, because it is not. I think that they need to just change it up a little to make sure that it will be really good for the people, and to make sure no one is messed up by it.

• No, of course not.

Most of the civilized countries of the first world have some sort of universal medical care system for their citizens. The fact that the United States finally has something in place is laudable, not up for blame. Many citizens in the lower and middle classes are finally able to afford decent health care.