Should the survivors of the Kurdish genocide emigrate to a nation that's less likely to attempt to exterminate them?

• Yes the Kurds should emigrate.

Yes,the survivors of the Kurdish genocide should emigrate to a nation that's less likely to attempt to exterminate them. I can understand that these people do not want to leave their homeland but the only alternative to emigrating to another country would be to arm themselves and protect themselves by use of force.

• I Know I Would

If I were a survivor of the Kurdish genocide, I would certainly want to emigrate to a different nation, even if there was no further threat from the current government. Essentially, this is a person decision for those specific people and no one else can speak for them. Nations should feel obligated to open their doors for these people, so they can leave if they'd like to.

• It worked for Israel.

Yes, the survivors of the Kurdish genocide should emigrate to a nation that's less likely to attempt to exterminate them, because there will always be lasting effects of genocide that the Kurds will have to overcome if they stay. Emigrating was very helpful to the people of Israel. The Kurds should follow suit.

• Kurds Should Have Own Territory

Kurds should make their own homeland as parts of Iraq, Iran and Turkey. Those who perpetuate Kurdish genocide are no longer in power such as Saddam Hussein. Although not as pressing as during Hussein's administration, Kurds have a right to their own sovereignty like other ethnic groups. The Kurdish struggle won't be solved overnight, but the international community should take steps to ensure the plight of the Kurds is heard.

• Dont let them win

No, the survivors need to buckle down and stay right there in the country that they call home. If they up and leave then the people against them will have won. They need to stand together and claim their place in the country, and let everyone know they are there to stay.