• Gender Identity is a REAL Battle, but it isn't Sexuality.

I am not saying I am speaking the gospel here. My understanding is once transitioned the person identifies with their correct gender. Their sexuality aligns with that gender association. Not all trans folks are lesbian or gay, we definitely learned that with Caitlyn. I support trans rights but lesbian and gay rights are the secondary conversation for trans people as many live heterosexual lives after...

• We can hold our own.

All of the progress I've seen so far for the trans community has been achieved by activists within our specific community. Our relationship with the LGB community has always been parasitic.

They bring us out when they need to drum up attention fast, we take a lot of punches for them, and we're expected to go out of our way to fight for LGB related issues that don't impact us. When we ask them to return the favor and help with issues that don't impact them if they even respond it's to say "you're on your own." The T should be dropped so that members of my community will stop wasting time looking for help from the LGB community.

• For quite some time now

I always felt that the acronyms lgbtqi , etc etc were ridiculous. Gay and lesbian individuals only have in common the fact they are gay and lesbian and to deal with those issues. We come from all walks of life. To keep including everyone else does a disservice not only to us, but to others. I think the demand for all-inclusion cause so much backlash.

• T should be removed

Transgender issues are completely different from gay and lesbian issues. Gays and lesbians simply are attracted to members of the same sex, while transgenders want to change their gender. These are completely different issues and many homosexuals may even be against the idea of transgenders. Therefore the T should definitely be removed from LGBT as it does not fit in with the other letters in the acronym.

• Trans has nothing to do with Gay & Lesbian issues.

Being gay or lesbian isn't a gender issue. Gay guys like gay guys not women or lesbians. Gay guys also don't want to be a different sex or see them selves as women. It's it's own identity that deserves the space and respect that the modern feminist/marxist/trans political movement want to ride on. No one asked Gay people to add that letter or questioning or queer. Removing that political movement that was created by 3rd wave feminists and added to lesbian and gay issues, will mean gays and lesbians can have their issues and identity. We don't all stand together.

• Because T isn't part of the argument in legislation

The reason LGB was and is such an important movement is because people in the past were legally restricted from practicing their arbitrary freedom of whom they chose to be with. The argument behind transgenderism is by far more individualistic and has a very weak argument over legislative oppression of any kind; moreover, what they wish to accomplish is very unclear. Adding T to LGB assumes that gays, lesbians, and bi promote activism under a common philosophy when in fact sexuality and identity are two very different things.

From the perspective of actual activism, adding T hurts the movement by diluting what it actually stands for. Any movement with unclear goals and a weak argument is a folly with no real purpose.

For example, I can support overturning legislation that infringes equality in marriage and other government conventions enjoyed by an average citezen. However, legislation that enforces arbitrary definition of identity is something I do not understand. I supported LGB because they had a clear argument over their violated rights. TQIA+++ and so on, I don't even know what the dialog is about anymore.

• The T is irrelevant

Homosexuality and bisexuality are words use to denotate sexual orientation. Transexuality, while it has the same "sexual" suffix, has nothing to do with sexual orientation. There are gay and straight trans people, so while it may seem rather rude to kick them out of the group, they really don't belong.

• Rather than the T being tossed...

Not a good option. Though, I can say sometimes our ways do not really align. At the end of the day, our goals are the same, equal treatment under the law. More importantly, we want to also wipe out the misguided hatred that can be viral and deadly. We deserve to be treated with respect and dignity, all of us.

• Rather than the T being tossed...

• Follow the money.

The "T" are very confused people. The suicide rate among them is very high, especially once they receive irreversible hormone "treatments". Pandering to these people's delusions is in fact greatly harming them.

If you follow the money as to who is funding this sick stuff, it doesn't take very long before you find a Soros, a Rockefeller, or one of their ultra-rich friends. These are ultra-richies who want to smash Western society so that they can take control of the globe. The transgender agenda is part of this overall agenda of theirs.

• No. Absolutely not!

No. Many transgendered people do actually suffer from genuine biological compulsions that make them feel they are actually of the opposite sex. It would be very dangerous to disregard their biological/psychological concerns; on top of this they are one of the most vulnerable members in our society. I believe it would be a huge mistake to ignore or reject them in the LGBT community!

• Purple canary in the pink coal mine

Of course not. They are an incredibly vulnerable minority within a minority that is slowly gaining political strength and recognition. While I agree that the causes of transgender people are not always exactly the same as LGB people, all stand together under the brand of queer. Traditionally, trans have been the most visible and consequently the most oppressed segment of the queer community. Until trans people share the rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, no gay person can hope that recent improvements in LGB rights will last. They are the purple canary in the pink coal mine.

• Keep the T.

While being Transsexual is different thing from LGB, transsexual's still get discriminated against and being part of that community would make them feel welcome and part of something important. Transsexuals are also still part of LGB as if they were born males and like males they were born gay but if they're were born male and like females then they're now lesbian. So really they are part of LGB and having the T doesn't take away from the importance of LGB or change it at all.

• Transgender people are just as oppressed as gay people

If not more so. Trans people struggle to hold basic rights, such as using the bathroom that alligns with their gender and being called the correct name amd pronouns. Many trans people are murdered and commit suicide, and even many LGB people think that being transgender is made up. Trans people are oppressed inside their own community, if anyone belongs in the LGBT community, it's trans people.

• Rather than the T being tossed...

• NO, It should NOT.

,Okay, here I go.
    Everyone is a person, had a gender, and life INCLUDING TRANSGENDER PEOPLE. They can add to the LGBT+ flag (just not pedos) but they should NOT remove from the flag. It would show more and more disrespect of the transgenders out there. A lot of my online and IRL friends are transgender. But, I still respect other people's opinions. Thank you for your time.

• It should not be removed.

Okay, here I go.

• It should not be removed.

Okay, here I go.

• The T Needs to Stay

The fact that is is even an issue is just sad. Transgender+ people are every part as valid as the gay,lesbian, and bisexual part of LGBT. To say that being transgender has nothing to do with being LGBT is wrong. Last I checked there are many of our transgendered brothers and sisters who also identify as gay, lesbian, bi, pan, etc. These people and individuals are as valid as the rest of us. To say that they aren't, simply because they're mental gender doesn't align with their gender assigned at Birth is appalling. Everyone needs a place to belong. Transgender as well as other LGB individuals are the targets to unfair laws, discrimination, etc and even transphobic people inside the LGBT+ community itself. It honestly is appalling that there are those that seek to discriminate against those that aren't a cisgendered gay, lesbian, bi, etc individual. To put them down for this fact is ludicrous. So yes, the T Needs to Stay. Also Queer people are valid too.