• There Is Only 2 Genders.

1) Transexuals & Libtards (Communistic/Socialistic Fascist Nazis) Are Mentally Deranged People That Think There's More Then 2 Genders. 2) There's Only 2 Genders (Male & Female). 3) It Has NEVER Been Scientifically Proven That There's More Then 2 Genders. Transsexuality Is A Mental Disorder Worse Then Anti-Social Personality Disorder & Schizophrenia Put Together.

• The oppression may be similar, but the issues are different.

The demands of LGB and T are fundamentally different. LGBs only want the freedom to pursue their romantic and sexual interests with consenting partners. Ts are more concerned with changing fundamental concepts of gender/sex and are increasingly hostile to any LGBs who resist that ideology. Ts agenda is something they should pursue on their own; it doesn't just complicate the LGB struggle, it undermines it.

• Yes, get rid of the T.

Gay, lesbian and bisexual are sexual orientations; transgender is not. GLB people are, or should be, insisting on accepting themselves for who and what they are and are rejecting the notion that they ought or need to change it. Transgender people, on the other hand, are dissatisfied with who they are and are trying to change it. They have, in fact, far more in common with people who cannot or will not accept their homosexual orientation and who are trying to become “ex-gay”.

• There's a Difference in the Terms

LGB, which stand for Lesbian, Gay, and Bisexual, are sexualities. The T stands for Transgender, which is categorized as gender identity. Sexualities and Gender Identity should be seperate. It's that easy. It's not about what group of people is getting abused or anything like that in which I've seen in counterclaims. It's about having acurate terms in acurate categories.

• Gender Identity is a REAL Battle, but it isn't Sexuality.

I am not saying I am speaking the gospel here. My understanding is once transitioned the person identifies with their correct gender. Their sexuality aligns with that gender association. Not all trans folks are lesbian or gay, we definitely learned that with Caitlyn. I support trans rights but lesbian and gay rights are the secondary conversation for trans people as many live heterosexual lives after...

• We can hold our own.

All of the progress I've seen so far for the trans community has been achieved by activists within our specific community. Our relationship with the LGB community has always been parasitic.

They bring us out when they need to drum up attention fast, we take a lot of punches for them, and we're expected to go out of our way to fight for LGB related issues that don't impact us. When we ask them to return the favor and help with issues that don't impact them if they even respond it's to say "you're on your own." The T should be dropped so that members of my community will stop wasting time looking for help from the LGB community.

• For quite some time now

I always felt that the acronyms lgbtqi , etc etc were ridiculous. Gay and lesbian individuals only have in common the fact they are gay and lesbian and to deal with those issues. We come from all walks of life. To keep including everyone else does a disservice not only to us, but to others. I think the demand for all-inclusion cause so much backlash.

• T should be removed

Transgender issues are completely different from gay and lesbian issues. Gays and lesbians simply are attracted to members of the same sex, while transgenders want to change their gender. These are completely different issues and many homosexuals may even be against the idea of transgenders. Therefore the T should definitely be removed from LGBT as it does not fit in with the other letters in the acronym.

• Trans has nothing to do with Gay & Lesbian issues.

Being gay or lesbian isn't a gender issue. Gay guys like gay guys not women or lesbians. Gay guys also don't want to be a different sex or see them selves as women. It's it's own identity that deserves the space and respect that the modern feminist/marxist/trans political movement want to ride on. No one asked Gay people to add that letter or questioning or queer. Removing that political movement that was created by 3rd wave feminists and added to lesbian and gay issues, will mean gays and lesbians can have their issues and identity. We don't all stand together.

• Because T isn't part of the argument in legislation

The reason LGB was and is such an important movement is because people in the past were legally restricted from practicing their arbitrary freedom of whom they chose to be with. The argument behind transgenderism is by far more individualistic and has a very weak argument over legislative oppression of any kind; moreover, what they wish to accomplish is very unclear. Adding T to LGB assumes that gays, lesbians, and bi promote activism under a common philosophy when in fact sexuality and identity are two very different things.

From the perspective of actual activism, adding T hurts the movement by diluting what it actually stands for. Any movement with unclear goals and a weak argument is a folly with no real purpose.

For example, I can support overturning legislation that infringes equality in marriage and other government conventions enjoyed by an average citezen. However, legislation that enforces arbitrary definition of identity is something I do not understand. I supported LGB because they had a clear argument over their violated rights. TQIA+++ and so on, I don't even know what the dialog is about anymore.

• No. Absolutely not!

No. Many transgendered people do actually suffer from genuine biological compulsions that make them feel they are actually of the opposite sex. It would be very dangerous to disregard their biological/psychological concerns; on top of this they are one of the most vulnerable members in our society. I believe it would be a huge mistake to ignore or reject them in the LGBT community!

• Purple canary in the pink coal mine

Of course not. They are an incredibly vulnerable minority within a minority that is slowly gaining political strength and recognition. While I agree that the causes of transgender people are not always exactly the same as LGB people, all stand together under the brand of queer. Traditionally, trans have been the most visible and consequently the most oppressed segment of the queer community. Until trans people share the rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, no gay person can hope that recent improvements in LGB rights will last. They are the purple canary in the pink coal mine.

• Keep the T.

While being Transsexual is different thing from LGB, transsexual's still get discriminated against and being part of that community would make them feel welcome and part of something important. Transsexuals are also still part of LGB as if they were born males and like males they were born gay but if they're were born male and like females then they're now lesbian. So really they are part of LGB and having the T doesn't take away from the importance of LGB or change it at all.

• Keep the family together

Every member of the LGBT community is discriminated against because of our perceived gender nonconformity. Standing together gives us the integral support each of us needs.

Yes there are certain issues that affect transgender people specifically which MUST BE ADDRESSED

Yes transgender people have faced bigotry and ignorance from other members of our community

This is a definite problem which MUST be met with INTRA-COMMUNITY education and advocacy. As well as CENTRING trans issues and supporting them as the LG part was supported by transgender people.

We have advocacy groups for Trans rights already, as well as education groups targeting both the queer community and mainstream society.

Changing attitudes takes time. Bigots and those people who are just ignorant or confused will still be that way if the T is removed.

Ultimately we are stronger together and better for our diversity.

• Absolutely not omg

Alright bitch. LGBT is for sexualities AND genders outside of hetero and cis. Point blank thats it. Being transgender myself, I can see how some in the community are complete idiots but that does not define the entire trans population. Its not in direct correlation with sexuality but LGBT is for both.

• Transgender people are just as oppressed as gay people

If not more so. Trans people struggle to hold basic rights, such as using the bathroom that alligns with their gender and being called the correct name amd pronouns. Many trans people are murdered and commit suicide, and even many LGB people think that being transgender is made up. Trans people are oppressed inside their own community, if anyone belongs in the LGBT community, it's trans people.

• Rather than the T being tossed...

Not a good option. Though, I can say sometimes our ways do not really align. At the end of the day, our goals are the same, equal treatment under the law. More importantly, we want to also wipe out the misguided hatred that can be viral and deadly. We deserve to be treated with respect and dignity, all of us.

• NO, It should NOT.

,Okay, here I go.
    Everyone is a person, had a gender, and life INCLUDING TRANSGENDER PEOPLE. They can add to the LGBT+ flag (just not pedos) but they should NOT remove from the flag. It would show more and more disrespect of the transgenders out there. A lot of my online and IRL friends are transgender. But, I still respect other people's opinions. Thank you for your time.

• It should not be removed.

Okay, here I go.