• Absolutely yes. .

Okay so i love the show House MD. And although this isnt really an irl example, its still a good one that can, and probably has happened before. One of Dr. House's team mates, who goes by the name "Thirteen" has Huntington's, and so does her brother. Huntington is a terminal disease where you slowly lose control of your body. The disease had nearly reached its peak in Thirteens brother, so he asked if she could euthanize him. He couldn't have lived much longer, so him asking his sister to end the pain and everything is totally reasonable.

• Death with dignity

Allowing the terminally ill to determine their own fate is a complex issue. My mother and father lived into their nineties. My father suffered from dementia,heart problems, and diabetes. The last ten years of his life were unknown to him. My mother had dementia for the last 5 years of her life. The decision to end your life in a hospital bed, if you have a terminal illness, and a sound mind, should be the person's decision.

• Yes, they should.

I have watched several friends and family members on their death beds now, dying in agony and being miserable for months on end. The fact of the matter is that if they had a choice, they would have ended their lives. No one should have to endure that sort of suffering.

• Yes They Should

I believe the terminally ill should have the right to die. I believe physician assisted suicide should be legalized so these people can seek out the help they need. We shouldn't force people to live in pain or force people to live but not even in a state of consciousness.

• No, being ill can be a terrible strain.

No, I don't think that the terminally should have the right to die. Sometimes when people are ill and have a lot of pain they don't think clearly and might make a rash decisions. Those decisions not only effect them but they can effect family and friends that really cared for them.