Should the time frame to obtain teacher tenure in colleges and universities be extended?

• Yes, I think the time frame to obtain teacher tenure in colleges should be extended.

I think tenure in general should only be given to those teachers who have demonstrated a long track record of excellent performance in their subject and their teaching methods, I think colleges in general would improve the quality of the education they provide if they made it clear to teachers they would only get tenure if they met very strict time and quality requirements.

• No, the time frame for teacher tenure in colleges is fine.

I do not believe that the time frame to obtain teacher tenure in colleges and universities need to be extended. I think that the current time frame that they have is something that is more than fair. I think that the current time frame should remain as it is today.

• The time frame to obtain teacher tenure should not be extended

The time frame to obtain teacher tenure should not be extended. I think the system we have in place is good enough and no revisions are necessary to improve it. However, the teacher evaluations should be taken more seriously because too many teachers who reach tenure start getting lazy and not teach as well as they used to.

• The time frame should not change.

The time frame to obtain teacher tenure in colleges and universities should not be extended. This is because the education they receive is adequate enough. There is no reason to add more curricula when teachers have been doing a great job in their professionals all these years. We simply need the students they teach to be more disciplined.