Should the Tonya Harding/Nancy Kerrigan feud be brought up during every Winter Olympics (yes) or are you tired of hearing about it (no)?

• Tired of Hearing it

It is in the past and we should let it go. We learned as much as we are ever going to learn about the situation, and how never to let something like that happen again. It does not need to be brought up every Olympics because all it is does is make people numb to what really happened.

• Time to move on

The Tonya Harding, and Nancy Kerrigan feud is well overplayed. I can't stand that they do this all the time. I understand that it was a tragedy on what exactly happend but it is time to move on. I don't get why we have to hear about it, over and over. I hope they move on eventually because you want to focus on positive things and not negative.

• Stop telling the story of poor sportsmanship and shame

It is absurd that we are still talking about the Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan feud. That was a shameful display of unsportsmanlike conduct. Yet, they are being revered year after year. This type of reporting leads to others believing they can "make it big" by doing something unethical. They need to get them off the air and start promoting stories of friendship, devotion and pride.

• I so sick of hearing about the Harding/Kerrigan feud

I remember the attack on Nancy Kerrigan from back in the nineties. The event was shocking and tragic. I think that Tonya Harding should be condemned and censured for her actions, even to this day. I do think it is unfair to keep mentioning this incident, tragic as it was. When commentators keep bringing this up it takes the spotlight away from the athletes.

• No, I'm tired of hearing about Nancy Kerrigan and Tonya Harding.

I do not think that the case with Tonya Harding and Nancy Kerrigan is something that should be brought up in every Winter Olympics. I'm frankly tired of hearing about it. I think it is time for both of them to move on. There is no need to keep talking about it every time there is a winter Olympics.