• The U.S. should cut back space program spending.

The United States should not spend as much money as it does on the space program. There are more important things that the money should be spent on. Also, it is better for private companies to take the risk of funding space travel. Commercial companies are more efficient and more competitive than the government at projects like this.

• Same yay space

YAAYAYAYAYAY space s s ss sss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• Same same same

S ss s s ss ss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s ss s s s s ss s s s ss s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s s

• Same yay space

• Don't You Dare

Wouldn't you want to know where we are, who we are and why we are who a Ned where we are? We gave evidence out atoms and what make us up comes from stars and space. We know that. Without stars and space, without supernovas and without super Giants we wouldn't exist because our atoms come from the. Most people look up at the sky and feel small, I look up and feel huge because my atoms come from those stars

: Nicholas Scott Corwin

• No more NASA cuts!

The United States has already cut back its space program spending as far as possible. While we have domestic programs that need funding, cutting research into space technologies is not the way to go about doing it. We need a space program for our technology and science sectors to stay relevant.

• U.S. Should Increase Space Program Funding

We should increase our space program funding in the United States. Space could hold the solution to various problems that we face here on Earth. Therefore, it only makes sense to branch out into space to look for solutions. Our country's space funding has shrunken greatly over the past two decades.

• No They Shouldn't

I believe we are better off spending more money on the space program since space is our next place to explore. We as a society are better served with new knowledge and science advancements than we are with other programs the government supports. I don't think we should give up on space exploration.

• Space Program Is Important

I do not believe the United States should cut back it space program spending, if anything, it should receive more funding. I believe exploration of space is like the new "last frontier" for humanity. I think we have a lot to learn by studying and visiting space that will benefit all of the generations to come.