• Remember Tor, "The Onion Router?

Tor was a popular tool designed to protect online anonymity, despite the fact the software is primarily funded and promoted by the US government itself. So it gave the government the ability to look into our files and look at what we do online. Even look at our searches that we did a couple months back.

• NSA is really Stupid

The NSA is so stupid every time I see it I cry. People need to be able to do whatever, and the NSA has never protected us from anything. Definitely need to defund it and give the money to me. I mean, really what have the done to help us here in 'Murica.

• Yes they should.

I think that the NSA does more harm than good and should definitely not be funded. It feels like they are corrupt and are mainly interested on spying on innocent American citizens. They make me uncomfortable and I do not think they really make a difference. There are better ways to protect America from terrorism.

• NSA Has Overstepped Its Bounds

The NSA has gone way over its bounds as defined by the USA Patriot Act of 2001. The war on terror is over and Osama bin Laden is dead. The NSA's wiretapping programs didn't stop the Boston Marathon bombing. The NSA should be defunded simply because it overstepped its bounds by a long shot. Normal Americans didn't do anything wrong, and now the NSA knows way too much about ordinary citizens. Unfortunately, average Americans are too wrapped up in reality television and super-mega buffets (bread and circuses) to know any better.

• The NSA is unconstitutional

The NSA is everything that is wrong with the U.S federal government. They take freedoms and liberties away from citizens with every law.. I don't think it's right for the federal government to spy on people using my hard earned tax dollars. I'm glad they are probably monitoring this post so at least I know I got my point across

• We need the NSA.

While the National Security Agency may have gone about obtaining its information in a rather ham-fisted fashion, that's not a reason for defunding the operation. Yes, our hired national security goons are kind of paranoid and scary. Sometimes they do things the wrong way. But they're only trying to keep us safe.

• The NSA should not be defunded, rather reappropriated.

The NSA itself can be a good portion of the government but it is being used incorrectly. I think rather than defending the NSA, the government should instead reappropriate how the NSA is being used. They should focus the NSAs abilities in ways that will actually improve the security of the country.

• No they should not.

The U.S. should not defend the NSA as the NSA over stepped its boundaries and claimed to be doing what is best for the American people without any consent from the President or other leaders in our nation. By defending they would be saying that it is ok in certain circumstances to walk all over peoples rights to privacy.

• The U.S. should not defund the NSA.

Although many people are angry about the NSA spying program, most Americans still support it. A loud minority of protesters are exploiting the media for their selfish purposes. Most Americans are happy to have an organization that can find and thwart terrorists. The NSA does important work protecting our country from dangers at home and abroad.