• Much needed deportation.

He is a bad influence on girls. It surprises me to see teenage girls, who are more "mentally mature in the prefrontal cortex" than teenage boys, honoring this loser. Talent is subjective, but what he did was evil.

He didn't pay for indoor skydiving. He peed in a bucket and defaced an image of Bill Clinton. He egged houses, and did many other nasty crimes.

If Canada doesn't want him, they can send him to North Korea. They could deport him to the sun for all I care.

Keep America beautiful, Keep Canada peaceful, Deport Justin Bieber!

• Much needed deportation.

• Deporting him is necessary but probably won't happen.

It is definitely something we should think about. And this is not because I don't like Justin Bieber, but it is because he is all you hear about. Justin Bieber did this, did that, had some dude carry him up the Great Wall of China, I don't care! He is a public nuisance, always causing trouble. The thing is, he has money and all he's doing is paying people off to say he did nothing wrong. Screw that, that d-bag deserves a DUI and a deportation. I just hate how his fans support him no matter what he does. If you take a look at this video from Jimmy Kimmel at the end of my opinion, you'll see how blindly his fans follow him. I do question if the video is real or not, but it is an accurate representation of how he can do whatever the hell he wants and not suffer any consequences to his public or legal image.
    Live Witness Video from Jimmy Kimmel: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nTKWYvWW2U

• Oh goodness please

He has been possibly one of the biggest attention wanting spoiled brats I have ever seen in my years of living. Every acts all surprised at his behavior but honestly, you know what?! I'm not. I knew that deep down inside he was a horrible awful disgusting little piece of you know what. X3

• He's committed too many crimes.

Justin Bieber should be deported from the United States considering the amount of and kinds of crimes that he's committed in the U.S. would get practically any other foreign resident deported, and he doesn't seem to value the U.S. government's leniency towards him for being a celebrity. Also, he's Justin Bieber.

• He is not a good person.

That is a simple fact. I have no problem removing him from my country, where he will not commit crime against America, and therefore me, by extent. So send him to Canada. They seem to have stricter laws on teenage delinquency. As a (non delinquent) teenager myself, I would rather have that crime elsewhere where it won't encourage others to copy his actions to be popular. Please, tell me if you agree with me and if you have any differences in opinion. Thank you :)

• An influence for others

We can't deny the talent this artist has, but that doesn't give him the justification to do bad things and get away without any punishment. He may be an inspiration for other teenagers that, just because he is famous, his actions are morally correct, which isn't. The message he is giving is "Authority sucks". He should be deported to demonstrate no one is above the law & should pay his actions as law dictates. He should reflection what he says, 'cause he can't say he has a relationship with God when he is doing the opposite. Deport him and educate our youth to make society work again.

• He is fuck

Sds s s h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

• He is fuck

• He is fuck

• It pains me to say this.

There is no doubt he is a conceited, annoying, brat of a kid but plenty of celebrities have committed a bunch of crimes and nobody cares to have them gone. I think people hate him so much because he is so cocky which isn't reason enough to have him deported.

What makes it worse is his belibers, they just radiate stupidity.

• Jump off the bandwagon

It's pathetic that this is even suggested. Yes you're all jealous of his success and his "zero existence" of talent and like to bash singers like this. I don't like his music but boy can he sing and he has a large audience. He is a US citizen, yes meaning the same as all of you Americans saying deport him, and has the same rights. Yes he is a hooligan and yes he is a downright jerk to many people but he is a US citizen, but for pete sake, do we deport every person who has ever egged a house or got a DUI, let me see, uh no. On a side note he donates plenty to US charities.

• I love him

I LOVE HIM SO MUCH I LOVE HIM SO MUCH I LOVE HIM SO MUCH I LOVE HIM SO MUCH I LOVE HIM SO MUCH I LOVE HIM SO MUCH I LOVE HIM SO MUCH I LOVE HIM SO MUCH I LOVE HIM SO MUCH!!!!!! - alexandria marie p <3

• He is fuck

• Ftthuyruj6ty7i6refgtgttregtrjj r5rrt f g

Hes a unicorn ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !! !! !!! ! !! !! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !!!!! ! ! !