Should the U.S. do more to support returning veterans?

• America should keep her promises...

I, my wife, my father, and many others were made promises by the U.S. Government when we signed up and took the oath. Little by little, these promised benefits have been taken away. Hell yes, we should do more for our returning veterans. What kind of stupid question is this?

• The U.S. should do more to support returning veterans.

The U.S. should do more to support returning veterans. They already have a program going to make sure they are all employed or at least try to be. I think it would benefit our school shootings if we would give them all jobs to protect our schools during the school year.

• Yes, the U.S. should support the soldiers who put their lives on the line.

Yes, the U.S. should do everything they can to support returning veterans. Military veterans risked their lives for the American people and they should be treated with the utmost respect when they return. It is the responsibility of the U.S. to help them succeed upon their return home, especially in terms of getting medical treatment.

• Yes, our veterans need more support from the US

Our military veterans should receive more support from the United States government. Many return home maimed, disfigured, or with mental and emotional problems that preclude their ever being able to have a normal life. There are some options for them through the Veterans Administration, but many need much more help than currently is available.

• Yes, the USA should do more to support returning veterans.

I definitely think that the United States of America should do more to support returning veterans. I think that veterans should be treated with the utmost amount of respect and dignity. They served their country and they deserve all the benefits and help the United States government can give them.

• They Are Cared For

I do not believe the United States needs to do more to support returning veterans. People who served in the military, on the average, are well taken care of through the benefits they are offered for their services. Afterward, they can utilize the VA which is actually operating very efficiently.