Should the U.S. enact stricter laws to stop species loss?

• Yes, the U.S. should have stricter laws to prevent species loss.

I think that if the United States were to enact stricter laws for stopping species loss it would help a lot. I think that there are a lot of species being lost today due to the growing population of America. And I think the problem will only continue as the population does.

• The U.S. should enact stricter laws to stop species loss

The U.S. has a responsibility to both the animals and the people in this country to protect our ecosystem by enacting stricter laws to stop species loss. It is crucial that we not lose anymore species so we can protect our ecosystem as a whole. It also simply just the right thing to do.

• yes they should

yes, the US does need to make a whole lot of new laws to make sure that we do not lose any more of the species that we have today. I think that we need to try to keep all of the species that we have for as long as we can.

• The U.S. should enact stricter laws to stop species loss.

The U.S. should enact stricter laws to stop species loss. This should happen before it is too late for the animal and they become extinct like many of them are doing now because of over-hunting them. I think it would be good to encourage stricter laws on what animals were where and how many.

• No They Shouldn't

I do not believe the United States should enact stricter laws to stop species loss. I'm not sure if anyone has told you this, but laws don't fix everything. A piece of paper in Washington isn't going to stop a species from going extinct if the process has already started.