• Sometimes Not Always

When a country who has comfort at the price of other countries remaining in poverty, it is our responsibility to step in from time to time to help others. No one can help where they were born, so the idea that we should leave innocent civilians to be slaughtered or suffer because they were born somewhere is inhumane. However, for fiscal reasons, we shouldn't get involved in the small stuff.

• Yes we should get ivolved

If we dont get involved pleaple are gong to come after us at least we can try to stop the war without killing all of us we only loose 1 million of us we dont loose the whole populatio of earth. Yes i think we should get involved in wars even if its across the contry from were u live

• Yes yes yeswhat eats bleeding heart in northern nevadawhat eats bleeding heart in northerneats bleeding heart in northern nevadawhat eats bleeding heart in northern nevada

What eats bleeding heart in northern nevadawhat eats bleeding heart in northern nevadawhat eats bleeding heart in northern nevadawhat eats bleeding heart in northern nevadawhat eats bleeding heart in northern nevadawhat eats bleeding heart in northern nevadawhat eats bleeding heart in northern nevadawhat eats bleeding heart in northern nevadawhat eats bleeding heart in northern nevadawhat eats bleeding heart in northern nevadawhat eats bleeding heart in northern nevadawhat eats bleeding heart in northern nevadawhat eats bleeding heart in northern nevadawhat eats bleeding heart in northern nevadawhat eats bleeding heart in northern nevadawhat eats bleeding heart in northern nevadawhat eats bleeding heart in northern nevadawhat eats bleeding heart in northern nevadawhat eats bleeding heart in northern nevadawhat eats bleeding heart in northern nevadawhat eats bleeding heart in northern nevadawhat eats bleeding heart in northern nevadawhat eats bleeding heart in northern nevadawhat eats bleeding heart in northern nevadawhat eats bleeding heart in northern nevadawhat eats bleeding heart in northern nevadawhat eats bleeding heart in northern nevadawhat eats bleeding heart in northern nevadawhat eats bleeding heart in northern nevadawhat eats bleeding heart in northern nevadawhat eats bleeding heart in northern nevadawhat eats bleeding heart in northern nevadawhat eats bleeding heart in northern nevadawhat eats bleeding heart in northern nevadawhat eats bleeding heart in northern nevadawhat eats bleeding heart in northern nevadawhat eats bleeding heart in northern nevadawhat eats bleeding heart in northern nevadawhat eats bleeding heart in northern nevadawhat eats bleeding heart idawhat eats bleeding heart in northern nevada

• Nooo o o o o

O o o o o o o o op o o oo oo o o oo oo. Lol o o o o I I I I I I I I To I The I To I The To I The The To T to the The To I To The To I To I To The To I To The I To I The Hi

• Nooo o o o o

• Nooo o o o o

• Nooo o o o o

• It is the right thing to do

One of the reasons America is as beautiful and strong as we are is our ability to help when needed. I agree that we should not get involved unless countries need our help. For us to just stand there and let horrible, inhumane things happen to innocent people would be wrong. For example one of the reasons Hitler and the Nazi party got away with as much as they did was because nobody would step up and help. As a result six million Jews died to the fact people didn't want to get involved.

• They should only if it concerns the U.S

Well if one of the countries are beefing with one of our allies I think we should take action. We wouldn't want our people getting hurt or cheated out of things. Although it would reflect U.S, on our allies that is being attack an if we don't get involved then allies would see us as were not keeping our word if we say we can protect.

- AR

• United States Of America should absolutely be involved

The United States needs to be involved in Foreign conflicts because it is the only way to make sure our over seas interests are protected, which is why we got involved in Kuwait, Afghanistan, Bosnia, and Somalia. By protecting our over seas interests and decreasing the number of dependents in the US we can save money and ensure a lasting peace across the globe.

• It is unbiblical

Getting involved in every distressed countries issues strains US military resources and funding. 1 Timothy 8:5- "Anyone who does not provide for their people, especially for their own household, has denied the faith and is worse than an infidel." The US will go bankrupt if the government sends military support as well as diplomatic funding to every distressed country, and citizens will be neglected and impoverished. The US is not the global hegemony and should not act as such.

• The US should have a plan

Countries affects each other in many ways, it's impossible to isolate ourselves with international affairs, but before interfering foreign affairs, the government should think about theirs citizens first. No matter it's a military involvement or a just handing out money, they should obtain full information on the problem and estimate possible outcomes. The US shouldn't interfere for the sake of being the boss or advertising world peace. But in most cases, I think it's best to avoid involvement in foreign affairs.

• Seriously? No we shouldn't

No, we should not get involved, it wasted precious resources and even costs us the lives of our citizens, it also gives other countries reasons to attack us, and I don't see how we can be able to help them if we can't even help ourselves, it's not really smart.

• It can provoke the other countries

The U.S is more likely to make enemies than allies. No one likes unrelated people involving in their private businesses. It's the same thing. If the U.S tries to get involved in foreign affairs, the foreign countries are likely to feel irritated and sometimes threatened. As a result, the U.S will have new enemies and the situation will be aggravated

• We shouldn't get involved for many reasons!

We need to prevent war world 3 because are we seriously prepared for that NO and look at the problems we are facing now I don't Even think we even have enough money. Think about it Does the U.S have Obligations to fix worlds problems? ~ from a 13 year old

• Focus on America problems 1st

There is an endless list of problems we Americans are facing here at home. Lets focus our time, money & efforts on OUR problems.
    If you & your neighbor are both behind on rent & are both facing eviction. You don't try to pay for your neighbors rent, You try to pay your own.

• Too Much Money!

It just costs too much money to get involved in other countries affairs and wars. It has cost about 1, 440, 570, 500, 000 dollars in wars since 2001. We could be using that money to help people in the country find jobs, etc. Finally, it also costs the lives of our troops.

• Not really, no

The founding fathers of our nation once advised all who were to succeed them that America should never be involved in foreign affairs, and they were right. Had we not decided to stick our noses in World War I, we would not have been involved in World War II and the wars to follow. History might have changed, but who's to say it wouldn't have been for the better?

• Should not be involved unless absolutely necessary.

Although some people find it necessary, U.S. Involvement in foreign affairs causes unnecessary deaths of U.S. Servicemen. In Vietnam, thousands of people, including my great uncle Mike, died, and in the end, Vietnam is STILL communist! Also, the Korean War. That war got us literally NOWHERE! In conclusion, The United States should not get into foreign affairs unless absolutely necessary.

• Too Dangerous for our troops to intervene

Its too dangerous to send our troops to intervene in every genocide. When our troops get sent to a country or continent that we have never been to is really risky. We do not know what the living condition's are like, by sending our troops to a place we never been is putting our soldiers in danger. They can catch a disease and die or get killed by the attackers. For example in 1975 to 1978 a terrible genocide occurred it was called "Khmer Rouge". There was approximately 2 million Cambodians killed. If we sent our troops there they could have been part of the 2 million killed. When there families are waiting for there son or daughter etc.To come off the train or plane etc. and they are not there they will be questioning where are they? Is he\she okay?. When really instead of them risking their lives they can be training to fight for our country. If you think what about it what are the chances that the continent or country we helped will help us when we are at war. Was it really worth helping them if they will not help us when we need it?