Should the U.S. government adopt a policy of only providing HMO health care coverage for its employees?

• As long as it applies to all overnment workers

Due to the fact that the legislative branch of the government likes to make rules that do not apply to them or the executive branch this leads to serious issues. Mostly being that the legislative branch has made everyone outside of them 2nd class citizens. To be fair balanced and assure the success and implementation they legislative and executive branches need to also be included in this HMO health care coverage.

• Yes: The Government Should Only Provide HMO Health Care To Its Employees

This kind of treatment would overtly reveal the unequal treatment of members of society in a way that could not be ignored. The un-level playing field is here to stay, so they might as well be more brazen about it. At least in that way it would be clear to people that the wealthy and powerful really only value their own lives.

• No, the US government should provide an HMO to other employees.

I think that the U.S. government should provide an HMO to more than just their own employees. I think everybody should have access to an HMO even though they don't work for the government. I think it would be beneficial for employees for other industries to have a type of health coverage.

• There are many options.

No, the U.S. government should not adopt a policy of only offering HMO health care for all of its employees, because there are a variety of health care options that might suit the needs of various employees and various government organizations. PPOs are also good, and they can be less expensive for the taxpayers.

• I do not think the U.S. government should adopt a policy of only providing HMO health care coverage for its employees.

I do not think the U.S. government should adopt a policy of only providing HMO health care coverage for its employees. I think the U.S. government should adopt a policy of providing HMO health care coverage for all of its citizens. I think all U.S. citizens should have access to government health care.