Should the U.S government ban Internet porn? Why and give three reasons at least to support your point/standpoint .

Asked by: ally12345
  • Yes! Get rid of it!

I don't typically feel that the government should "ban" things. Porn however is like a toxic drug that too many people are blind to because it has become so mainstream.

1.Back in the day, you had to go to an adult store and verify that you were indeed 18 or older to obtain porn. Now there is absolutely no way to control the age of who is viewing porn. Thus it is being viewed illegally by minors.

2. There is no way to verify that you are watching consenting adults or viewing pictures of adults.

3. It sets both women and men way back. I am not a feminist by any means. I think as a wife it's my job to cook for my husband and rub his back etc. With that said, I also believe women are worth more than a nice set of boobs and men are worth more than the size of their penis. By watching women get humiliated by men in videos titled things such as "18 and abused", "wife doesn't want cum on her face", and "So and so takes it deep", we are setting women way back. C'mon women hold degrees, run companies, own businesses, raise families. Woman are more than a piece of ass for a mans viewing pleasure. By watching porn you are placing women on such a low level of a human being.

Many parents don't like their young children watching animated cartoons. Not because they hate TV but because the animation actually causes a negative effect on the brain. Internet porn is similar. There are so many videos to click through, pop up after pop up etc. By the time you find the "perfect video" you sorted through countless videos and images. It's not something our brains know how to sort through. I do not feel that porn sold on DVD or magazines in stores should be banned, although I do think the industry is filthy and both men and women who star in porn think very low of themselves to the point they prostitute their bodies... But that's none of my business.

Personal reasons I hate porn include that it is damaging to relationships, causes unrealistic expectations, becomes addicting and leaves men and women unsatisfied in the bedroom.

Now turn off the porn and go have mind blowing sex with your wife! Contrary to popular believe... WE LOVE SEX!