• Junk food should be taxed.

Like the one of the people who have answered before me, I want to state that we are one of the most obese countries. Also, junk food is super unhealthy and should try to be avoided. If there is a tax, then people will not buy junk food as much.

• I think many of us should believe this because

The goverment taxs us much of the stuff we buy so why stop at junk also we need to start so our country is reluctant to buy this items because we are one of the most obise countries out there and others make fun of it that just not right

• I believe so

I think that many people buy junk food and fatty snacks because they are easy to buy and inexpensive. Oh, honey buns are 2 for $1, good deal. If there were taxes on these things, then they would be avoided much more, and the government would stop raving about the obesity in this country.

• I don't believe they should

If they implement junk food tax what is going to stop us from buying it. We as United States citizens have a right to eat what we want. I know obesity is a problem , but just putting a tax on junk food is not going to stop people from buying it. Junk food alone does,t make you fat if you exercise. We have a right to eat what we want!!

• I don't believe they should