• No we shouldn't

No, I would have to strongly disagree that the United States should nuke North Korea. The United States needs to just but out of other country's own issues and businesses. I do not see North Korea as a huge concern for the United States. The United States has plenty of domestic issues to deal with. Don't take on any international concerns.

• No, no one should nuke anyone

It is not necessary of responsible to nuke another country. It is a scary thing to do because it could start a nuclear war around the world. It is better to lead by example and not nuke other people. The United States needs to be an example for the rest of the world.

• Wow easy there!

I certainly don't think tossing the non proliferation treaty aside is something to even consider. Despite North Korea's menacing endeavors, I think a wait-and-see policy is the best option the United-States has. The longer America waits before reacting with nuclear warfare, the lower the risk of a global nuclear conflict.

• No, North Korea hasn't done anything to us

That this question is even debated is absurd. North Korea, no matter how backward they may be, has not attacked the United States. They pose no threat to us militarily, and are half a world away. Using nuclear weapons against them would be the greatest crime against humanity of the 21st century.

• No we shouldn't