• Abortion is murder and it is unconstitutional

Giving women the right to have an abortion for any reason is unconstitutional. You can't amend the constitution when that amendment completely cancels out the original right for every US Citizen to have the right to life! Of course, it's murder too. And murder of any kind should not be a constitutional right. Roe v Wade decided to protect a woman's wish to have an abortion while (excuse my French) shitting all over another person's BASIC human right to LIVE. Also, how anyone can care more about full grown adult women having the right to choose to murder their child, than caring about the innocent and voiceless unborn is beyond me.

• Unborn helpless babies

Every woman that has aborted a baby will give account on the day of Judgement repent God is merciful to forgive you if you mean it. It is a mystery to completely understand that, from the first day of conception a fetus is alive it feels pain. Lack of understanding does not justify the killing and terminating of the baby's life. It is barbaric to kill the most vulnerable and innocent the fetus. I say give it up for adoption.

• Killing innocent children

The child in the womb is a living human being. Killing the unborn child is murder and needs to stop. These children that are being killed are people like you and I who have lives ahead of them. These children also should have an opportunity to go out and help to world in some way instead of being murdered.

• Abortion is MURDER!

There are a few reasons I believe yes on this topic. My number one reason basically is because it's considered murder thats the main and largest reason of them all. My other reasoning is also if there still is going to be some right of Roe v. Wade then the fathers should have some decision. I don't think it is right just for a mother like this on her own!

• Abortion kills a child

The child in that womb is a living human being. According to abortionist arguments if it can't feel it its not murder, which means if I put you on anesthesia and kill you it's not murder. They also say its not a fully formed human so it's not murder, which means if I kill a 12 year old child (they are not fully formed, this is why alcohol is illegal for consumption under the age of 21) it's not murder. They also say if the child really did have a right to life abortion would be illegal, but by that logic Jews do not have a right to life because the holocaust happened, and was legally carried out by government.

• Pass Federal Laws

This case is a prime example of a judicial branch (the Supreme Court of the United States) usurping the powers of another branch-- the legislative branch (Congress). Legalizing abortion nationwide needs to be a law passed by the judiciary, not by 9 individuals sitting on a bench. We the people do not elect the justices, but we do elect our representatives of the legislative branch. As such, all proponents of the legalization of abortion need to put all of their efforts into having a federal law passed, not into defending Roe v. Wade.

• Pass Federal Laws

• Abortion is A Sin and A Crime

Abortion is a sin against God, the unborn child and father and mother. ROE vs WADE should be overturn. Unborn children have been sacrificed and kill because of this law.
    Not to mention the awful anguish the parents of aborted children feel once they have made such horrendous decisions to abort.

• EVIL and UNCONSTITUTIONAL

Not only is abortion the killing of innocent human life, but Roe v. Wade did not go through the democratic process, but instead ruled that all state abortion bans since the nation's founding were unconstitutional under the fourteenth amendment. The writers of the fourteenth amendment would be appalled at this twisted liberal interpretation. We have sacrificed a generation of Americans to the alter of radical feminism. OVERTURN ROE V. WADE NOW!

• Non religious zealot and female

First of all there are multiple studies that show fetuses feel pain, that is cruel and unusual. And I understand that if you were raped it would be very painful to carry a baby for nine months, but I think that you should only abort the baby if you really cannot take it anymore. And if you use abortion as a form of conception that is just wrong. The fetus should not have to suffer because you can't shut your legs or use protection. I think if the baby is making the mother sick that is a double edged sword. There is a new law form of abortion in New York, that literally tears the fetus apart, that is awful.
    I wish people understood that there is a life growing. Have any of you heard of baby Walter, his heart was beating at nineteen weeks and he was not just "a bunch of tissue" or "a clump of cells," he had life. We should overturn Roe v. Wade because it is murder. You are taking away the opportunity for the fetus to grow into a living being that could have been. I am not particularly religious, I just think that murdering an innocent fetus is wrong.

• That is a woman's choice.

Although I personally don't believe in abortion, it is not my job to make the decision for 300 million other people. Perhaps if someone here on Earth could somehow know exactly how the future would turn out for these unborn children, then we should overturn Roe v. Wade, but until that (nonexistent) day comes, it should be up to the woman and her family to make the choice.

• NO

Until that fetus reaches viability, it is parasitically dependent upon my body. In the time frame where the vast majority of abortions are performed where there isn't a pressing need, the fetus doesn't even have a real brain, a heartbeat, or anything even resembling a functioning nervous system.

I know that a lot of people think that abortion is murder, but that's just crazy to my mind.

Besides, overturning that ruling is not going to magically make abortions go away. I know that people think it will, but it won't.

• No, Roe v. Wade should stand.

This is such a hypothetical question because there is no way the U.S. could actually overturn this legal decision. It signaled far more in our society than simply the right to an abortion. It signaled the fundamental right of a woman to have control over what happens to her own body, and that right has had so many threads of impact that we could not possibly go back. Women will not go back to the days of desperation before Roe v. Wade, there is not a law that can be passed or stuck down that will make women take a step backwards in their progress towards social justice.

• It shouldn't

The Supreme Court is free to re-examine it again should they choose I suppose, but it cannot flatly be overturned. That is not how the system this country operates under works. The case was looked at, it was voted upon, things were set in place and have stayed for decades in my opinion where they should.

• No, women need to know they have the right to make their own choices

Women need to be assured that they can make their own choices in regards to their rights. There is no way anyone can understand the toll the decision needs to make that abortion is the key. What needs to be understood is the fact is there are some situations that abortion is the only thing to keep someone alive.

• No, Roe v. Wade should stand

The mother (using her faith to guide her), and her doctor should be able to make the decision whether a first trimester or non-viable fetus would cause more suffering (for either fetus or mother) if it were allowed to continue to develop. The government should not interfere with that decision either way.

• Equal Protection Under The Law

The Supreme Court used the Equal Protection clause of the Constitution to determine that EVERYONE has the same right to make their own health care choices. Men are not told they can or can not have specific medical procedures and therefore women can not be told which medical procedures they can or can not have. No one should be forced to have a baby if they are not ready financially, emotionally or physically. Pregnancy and childbirth can be far more dangerous to women than an abortion.

• No legislating individuals choices concerning his/her body

It is important that we continue to live in a free society where every citizen has the right to do whatever they want to their body. I do not want my government telling me what I can or cannot do with my body, no matter how absurd my desires may be.
    The argument against abortion is that it protects the life of the child. This is difficult. There is no easy way to deal with the decision of who's rights do we infringe upon. Do we infringe upon the women's right to do as she pleases with her body? Do we infringe upon the potential child's right to life?
    There is no easy answer, but for me, I side with the right of the woman, who is a conscious and aware member of our country. It is very sad and I hope with better birth control we can lower the number of abortions, but as of now, I do not believe we as a society should have the right to legislate a woman's right to do as she pleases with her body, whether we like it or not.

• Precedent cases of the court and co

A fetus is only considered a person when it can live outside the mother
    Illegal abortions have an almost 100% mortality rate and make up almost one sixth of birth related deaths.
    The ninth amendment clearly states that the rights not listed, the people still have.
    Through this process the fifth amendment is not violated.
    Many mothers cannot support a child, and it could be physically, emotionally, or economically.
    Abortion is ultimately safer than childbirth.
    The third trimester is the only trimester in which the fetus has possibility of living outside the mother, and this will most likely cause court to deny an abortion.
    A precedent case, Griswold vs Connecticut, while also being relevant to the case, in favor of Griswold, the supreme court established that people have a right to privacy.
    Eisenstadt v Baird ruled in favor of the right of privacy and equality under the law. (Use of contraceptives in unmarried couples)

• Precedent cases of the court and co

Here are several reasons why abortion is fine.