• They've been raised in AMERICA.

Most of them know more English than yo, they are raised here in America and barely know about their home country. I was brought here when i was only 1 from mexico and now i am limited to the things i can do just because i was brought here without my decision. I have never been to Mexico nor do i even know what it is like there I know more English than Spanish. I may have Mexican roots but I'm American grown. I'm not saying we should just give this legal status to everyone I am saying that everyone should have an opportunity to become a citizenship. Americans are always talking about freedom and acceptance but obviously that is no the case for everyone. This is the land everyone dreams about to come and to look for opportunities but soon America will loose that reputation. America is a melting pot remember , and if it passes the economy will be better. It's not like they're giving any immigrant this opportunity. I'm a DREAMer and I just got my legal status there are many steps to this, you have to graduate from high school and have been living here before 2010 also be fluent in English. Another thing is that you only get the scholarship if you have a certain GPA. I am honestly more American than Mexican I am more fluent in English I struggle in Spanish sometimes but I am fluent in both but mainly English. Both my parents and I celebrate all the American celebration even though my parents are not aware of them because most we do not celebrate in Mexico but i wouldn't know I have been in America my whole life pretty much. I was born in Mexico and brought here when I was 1 year old and now just because of that I do not get the same opportunities as others or cannot vote get most jobs or colleges even though I am pretty much American all I know is America. My family and I pay taxes we go through everything you do but more we do not have it as easy we have to go through more. I have never stepped foot in Mexico since I was born and lived there for one year I will never even remember. I just believe that everyone should get an opportunity to be part of this beautiful country. Passing this will mean a better economy we will have more tax payers more employees. Also for those that are saying that if we pass this it means that any immigrants can cross and get this legal status is wrong so do not say things you are not even sure about because that is not the case. Only certain people can receive this legal status and have to go to a serious procedure. When you say "intelligent " Americans we, DREAMers, are culturally Americans too , we were raised here and grew up with the cultures here.

• Yes, Legalizing Immigrants will boost the economy

Providing conditional permanent residency to illegal immigrants who show good moral character and have an education will improve our economy, by having more educated people filling more jobs, and spending more money. This legalization will also persuade more illegal immigrants to become educated and live a moral life, which will decrease the crime rate associated with illegal immigrants.

• Yes, we all stand to win.

We all stand to win with the passing of the DREAM Act because minorities enrich our culture and our economy, and when we also allow them to become educated, we boost every aspect of our country with more knowledge, more commitment, more spending, and benefit from the gifts that other cultures and education bring to us all.

• Yes, we all stand to win.

• No, the U.S. should not pass the dream act.

In america we already have a bunch of scholarship for those who need it.. Not everyone is going to go to collage. Lets be honest by passing this act its gonna give billions of people a reason to bring there child over the border for the to the "dream" life its going to create an over population The U.S. population has quadrupled since 1900, from 76 million to 303 million. In the last 15 years alone, over 50 million people have been added to the United States mostly due to immigration-derived growth! If our population continues to grow at the rate of last decade, by 2100—within the lifetimes of today's children's children—the United States will have India's current population. Do Asian and Hispanic legal residents really want the United States to become another Latin America, India or Philippines, the corrupt, overpopulated and impoverished nations that they or their ancestors left? Latin America has 37 billionaires. Why shouldn't they and other countries work to improve life for their own citizens?

• High paying jobs for illegal?

No, we cant pass the dream act. Their are almost a million of illegal immigrants in America. That sead if we passed the dream act, over half of them have the knowledge to become doctors, managers, programmers, and engineers. If we passed the act it may "help" the economy but it will also take most of the good jobs away from the intelligent Americans.

The DREAM act only encourages people to illegally cross the border. It makes it okay to commit this crime. I think the path to United States citizenship should become much easier and more streamlined. I don't want people who didn't go through the proper channels to be given this gift for commiting a crime. Other countries shoot illegals.

• No. There are already programs in place

We do not as a country need to pass anymore laws. We first need to carry out the ones we have in place. The change from illegal to undocumented citizens is bologna. They are still illegal. There are ways though to help them become citizens. Also our country does not need more programs to spend the money we don't have.