• Yes we should

Sending people into space will create jobs. We all know that jobs around here is going down the drain. But sending people into space can let people understand the universe. Yes i know you are thinking "well why not send robots" but sending robots and them taking pictures is not all good, pictures can make something look not like the real thing but having human eyes looking at is a lot better.

• Yes we should

We need and almost have to send them to space because of many reasons over population,natural resources going dry ,and we could advance our technology into the future by so many years space exploration is so important weather its done by robots or humans, we just need to explore our limits.
    One day we might need to live on another planet do to the problems I have stated ,and that we are facing

• Yes we should

• I don’t think that the U.S. should send humans into space anymore.

I don’t think that the U.S. should send humans into space
    anymore. I think that we’ve accomplished
    everything that we can accomplish with space exploration. To continue sending missions into space at
    this time would be unwise. There is
    nothing more for us to accomplish until we develop the technology for
    interstellar space travel.

• Yes,the U.S. should send humans into space.

Yes,the U,S. should send humans into space.The U.S.has always been known as a country that enjoys explorationand since space is the last frontier it's just natural that they would send humans into space.The american astronauts can possibly explore topics like gravity and human disease while they spend time in space.

• Yes, the U.S. should send humans into space.

I believe that the U.S. should send humans into space. We have already sent humans to the moon numerous times, so that is proof that it can be done safely. Humans need to be sent so we can explore space and other planets because we might need to live on another planet someday with the way we are using our natural resources up.

• Yes they should.

The US should send humans into space if they have a reason to do so. If they are hoping to learn more and be able to further understand the space and the world around us than I think it is a great idea. People like to seek knowledge and there is nothing wrong with that.

• Yes we should

• Yes we should

• Yes we should

• Yes we should

• Yes we should

• In the long run, no.

While sending U.S. Citizens into space is all well and good for the sake of research, I look at it from a human perspective also, and can't help but think it is a bad idea for the time being, just because of there is still the possibility of them not being able to return.