• He is a worthless cheat and should be thrown in Jail and all his money and property taken away.

Scumbags like Armstrong and all professional athletes and non-professional athletes that use steroids and strength and endurance enhancing drugs should be thrown out of sports and be thrown in jail and all their money and property taken away. Any high school or college kids caught should be banned from the sport for life.

They are worthless lowlifes that have no value to society.

• Why would it?

Let's be clear - I absolutely do not agree with what Lance Armstrong did, I don't think he should get away with it, I don't think other athletes should do it, and I think he should be ashamed of himself. But this is not something for the government to step in and sue him over.

• Why would it?

• No, they should not

I think that everyone needs to give Lance Armstrong a break. He has already been stripped of his titles and also has been asked to pay back his winnings. His image is already ruined. He has been through so much in his life, having cancer and all. Leave the man alone.

• No, they shouldn't

That's what this country needs for further assurance we have our heads on straight and are focused in the right areas, lets pump millions into another lawsuit regarding an athlete cheating. Give me a break, his reputation is ruined, everybody hates him, and the benefits of suing him would be a footnote at best.