• Better by our selves

If Britain stay in the eu young peoples jobs will decrease,including me and we don't have a say. I'm 13 years old so please don't waste your vote.It will also reduce power for Westminster and Britain is forced to to pay tax to bail out other countries in European countries rather than helping people in need in their own county.

• Britain doesn't need the Eu, the Eu needs Britain

The UK's economy is out performing the European Union's. Britain could be spending money on more productive things rather than bailing out weaker countries with less financial discipline. Britain's unemployment rate would be reduced if they were able to control the amount of immigrants entering the country, as more jobs would be filled by British people.

• I love europe

I never understood the argument against. The eu is the largest economy on earth, it has the biggest trade surplus and its one of the beacons of hope in this dreary world. As well as this it allows for unrestricted travel and retirement opions. As well as the fact i can live anywhere i want. Are you really that scared of romanian and polish workers. I mean the african and indian immigrants are a lot more numerous and they would fix your toilet. Seriously the EU is amazing.

• Strength in Numbers.

The European Union is the worlds most profitable trade union, the tarrif reduction the UK recieves from being a member is simnply to large to comprehend. Furthermore the absence of return tarrifs on European goods means that the British consumer pays less for the price of a saab or an audi with a 10% trade tarrif added on.
    The Uk also benefits massively from the added weight of the European Union when it comes to debating matters of foreign trade and policy, this can be seen exemplifed in the transatlantic free trade union which is currently being negotiated between the EU and and the US an agreement which would have been unimaginable between the US and an independant Britain.
    Britain also gains massively from its position as "the doorway to Europe" with Chinese, Indian and Brazillian firms using Britian as a financial entry point to EU trade without the risk of deploying their assests on the mainland. Britain is also party to a disproportionate share of the political clout offered by the European Union's wealth and power being one of the few 'dominant' nations with in the EU along with France and Germany.
    Britain's position outside of the EU would be one of irrelevence and poverty with little to offer the world and an increasingly fragile position on the UN security council, a position that would doubtlessly be reviewed in the wake of Britain's exit

• We get more money

If we stay in the UK we will get more money from tourism and migration ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

• Leaving would be a big mistake!

While we are spending billions to the EU, if we had that money if would make almost no difference.
    The UK has the 5th strongest economy in the world, after Germany, before France. This is largely thanks to trading in the EU. If we left, our economy would crumble and that would be the last step to becoming just another island on the map.

Also, people don't realise that letting in immigrants is a good thing. It benefits the economy. And, if you were in their situation and countries were refusing to let you you and your desperate family in for safety from your war torn country and your poverty, you would have voted to let them in.
    And, if immigrants are taking your jobs, they are obviously doing it better than you. They are willing to work while you have been brought up in a peaceful society and take everything for granted. If you want to keep your job, be better than the immigrants otherwise you will lose it.

• We should stay

1. Jobs

Around 3.5 million British jobs are directly linked to British membership of the European Union’s single market – 1 in 10 British jobs.

2. Exports & investment

The EU buys over 50 per cent of UK exports (54 per cent of goods, 40 per cent of services).
    Over 300,000 British companies and 74 per cent of British exporters operate in other EU markets.
    American and Asian EU firms build factories in Britain because it is in the single market.

3. Trade

The EU negotiates trade agreements with the rest of the world. Outside the EU Britain would have to renegotiate trade deals alone. While the EU is the world’s largest market, a UK outside the EU would not be a high priority for other counties to negotiate a trade deal.

4. Consumer clout

British families enjoy lower mobile phone roaming charges, lower credit card fees, cheaper flights and proper compensation when flights are delayed or cancelled. These sorts of benefits could not be achieved by Britain alone.

5. Clean environment

Through commonly agreed EU standards, national Governments have achieved improvements to the quality of air, rivers and beaches. Good for Britain and good for Britons holidaying or living abroad!

6. Power to curb the multinationals

The EU has taken on multinational giants like Microsoft, Samsung and Toshiba for unfair competition. The UK would not be able to do this alone.

7. Freedom to work and study abroad – and easy travel

1.4 million British people live abroad in the EU. More than 14,500 UK students took part in the European Union’s Erasmus student exchange scheme in 2012-13. Driving licences issued in the UK are valid throughout the EU.

• Stay in the eu

I I I I I I I I I I I ii I I I I I ii I I ii I I iii ii I I ii I I I I I I I I I I I ii I I I ii I ii ii I ii I

• It must be safer

It will help our economy and we wont be an isolated country, as America and other allies believe that Britain SHOULD stay in the EU as it helps their trade among Europe's. It will also help Englands trade system, as 20% of our trade involves the EU in some way

• The UK is an involuntary partner of EU

We see that the EU is close to collapse. Unstable political, economical and social situation doesn't allow Union's countries to develop anymore. All of them depend on each other. It consists of 28 countries but clear that their rights an opportunities are not equal. The UK is one of the dominants of the EU such as their strong partners like Germany and Sweden. In fact, the EU has a great world credit, which can be covered only by countries-dominants only because other EU countries don't have such an ability in economical plan. Also the UK doesn't get any benefit from being a part of the EU. In spite of the same European currency English use pounds. They don't take part in significant debates and play a role of passive observer. Further staying in the EU is senseless because there are no any advantages for the UK, may be except customs control. It can exist like a self-reliant state without any additional support.

• Better of out!

We need to break free from the shackles of the EU, with its mass over-regulation, bureaucracy, and anti free trade. The UK should be able to control her own borders and trade with who ever she pleases and she should be allowed to make her own laws and regulations. We have a far greater influence outside the EU than we do inside.

• No, No, No

"We need to break free from the shackles of the EU, with its mass over-regulation, bureaucracy, and anti free trade. The UK should be able to control her own borders and trade with who ever she pleases and she should be allowed to make her own laws and regulations. We have a far greater influence outside the EU than we do inside" - SecularMaverick

-Totally agree!

• Better by our selves

• Vote Leave will pave the way for Britain's success

We should not let ourselves be bossed around by the EU. Britain is an advanced and strong nation.
    The EU is limiting Britain's freedom.
    The decision people make now will effect us youngsters later.
    I am only 13 Years old and I say VOTE LEAVE
    Please make the right decision ↑

• Controlling Immigration Borders

We need to control immigration from our borders and remove the control from Calais. The numbers of those coming into the uk given by the Office of National Statistics is innacurate compared to the number of National Insurance numbers awarded to those who have come to the UK. We cannot sustain this indefinitely.

• Only one thing certain.

Let’s stop looking at facts born out of supposition and opinions, and at worst those who have vested interest.
    O.K. The first statement is only a projection.

The number of people living in Britain is projected to rise from 64.6 million in mid-2014 to 74.3 million in 2039, that’s roughly 500,000 a year.

NOW THE FACTS.

The current scale of migration to the UK, 330,000 a year, of which roughly half is from the EU, is completely unsustainable.
    As a result of this mass immigration our population is projected to rise by half a million every year – the equivalent of a city the size of Liverpool – for as long as immigration is permitted on the present scale.
    England is already twice as crowded as Germany and 3.5 times as crowded as France.
    The additional population growth makes congestion worse and adds to the pressures on public services. This comes at a time when public spending is being reduced.
    One in four children born in England and Wales is to a foreign born mother. The rise in the number of births has put pressure on NHS maternity services.
    It has also led to a shortage of school places. 60% of local authorities will have a shortage of primary school places by 2018.
    The UK has a serious housing crisis. Mass immigration is the main reason for the additional demand. We must build a new home every six minutes for the next 20 years to accommodate the additional demand for housing from new migrants.
    It’s impossible to “build our way out” of this situation.

Whatever the arguments for staying the E.U. Only ONE thing is CERTAIN, it’s the WRONG choice.

• Out out out!

OK where to start...

1 It not Democratic we are told what we should eat what we should do
    2. People are not voted into the higher positions of the EU they are given them because they have power, IE wealth or Recognition most been in charge of Banks.
    3. The UK has given how much in payments? How much has the UK regained from these payments?
    Freedom of travel.. What have we as UK citizens gained from this? Why would we travel to work in any other Europe when we earn more?
    4 Free Trade! Massive joke, with the technology available why do we need to be in Europe when we can trade through the Internet?
    5. Immigration.. The UK needs to be out of the EU just for this alone! Why are we as UK citizens paying for people in the EU to use our NHS, our Dole system when they contribute FOOK all!
    6. Germany who also pays as much as the UK to subsidize the misfortunate now says we should have a 1 nation 1 controlled army... And who wants to be in charge? Yes Germany!! Subtle this time and on a business level, HITLER tried this but another way!!
    7. How easy as a democratic country have the EU made it for anyone to vote to be in or be out?
    8. How easy have all the people in charge of the EU made it to see the books? Ie Let me see as Joe Bloggs what we in the UK have given over the past decade to what we have received!! WE DO NOT NEED TO BE IN THE EU!!!!

• Out out out!

OK where to start...

• Better by our selves