Should the uninsured have access to asthma treatment at the public's expense?

• Yes, the uninsured should have access to asthma treatment at the public's expense.

Yes, the uninsured should have access to asthma treatment at the public's expense. As a society we should agree that those with medical conditions who need certain life saving medications in order to survive should be given those medications. We already believe education is important enough that everyone has a right to public education - why not medicine that keeps them alive?

• The uninsured should have access to asthma treatment

It is my opinion that the uninsured sufferers of asthma should have access to treatment at the public's expense because asthma is a potentially life threatening condition that can affect a large group of young lives. Children deserve treatment whether or not they have the proper or correct health coverage.

• The uninsured should have access to asthma treatment at the public's expense.

The uninsured should have access to asthma treatment at the public's expense. People who suffer from asthma and do not have medical insurance should still be able to get help for their problem. There should be a program to use public funds to treat people who are suffering from asthma.

• No, I don't think the uninsured should have access to asthma treatment at the public's expense.

I believe that if you are uninsured then the public should not have to pay the expense for any treatment you require, I think that it would benefit everyone if the Government regulated insurers and health care treatments so that they were low enough of cost so everyone could resonably afford them insured or not.