Should the United Kingdom take a tougher stance on immigration to limit extremism?

• The United Kingdom should take a tougher stance on immigration to limit extremism.

The United Kingdom should take a tougher stance on immigration to limit extremism. They should do what they think is right for their country. Immigration laws over there in the United Kingdom has been relaxed for a long time. I think if they are tougher on this then the amount of extremism would cease.

• They have a right to pick and choose.

Yes, the United Kingdom should take a tougher stance on immigration to limit extremism, because every country has a right to pick and chose those who should be allowed in their country. The United Kingdom needs to be careful because there is a great deal of extremism in their country, and there are people who wish to do their residents harm.

• United Kingdom Needs to Fight Violence

Recent events in the United Kingdom lead me to think immigration should be limited. The most prominent incident was when Muslim extremists used a machete to bludgeon a serviceman to death and then bragged about it on video. This horrible incident was a wake up call for those who support a free and open society. Britain should limit extremism as much as possible in wake of that terrible incident.

• The United Kingdom should take a tougher stance on immigration

The United Kingdom should take a tougher stance on immigration to limit extremism. This is because of the fact that extremist cultures such as the Islamic culture are invading areas such as Scandinavia and causing a lot of problems for the people who have lived there. Immigration reform would fix this.

• No I don't think so.

I don't think that the United Kingdom should take a tougher stance on immigration in order to limit extremism. I think that most people who are looking to immigrate are not extremists in the first place. So taking a tough stance on the issue would do little or nothing to stop the problem.