Should the United Nations formally condemn the Syrian Social Nationalist Party and place an embargo on trade with Syria?

• We have to do something.

Yes, the United Nations should formally condemn the Syrian Socialist Nationalist Party and place an embargo on trade with Syria, because there are too many people dying in Syria, and the Nationalist Socialist Party is not doing what they need to do to bring peace. The United Nations should do what it has to do to try to effect change.

• The UN should place a trade embargo on Syria

The UN should have placed a trade embargo on Syria a long time ago. Only the power of Russia has blocked this development. Many countries have done far less and received strong condemnations and embargoes from the UN. I guess to helps Syria that they have influential friends in the UN.

• Yes, they should.

I do think the United Nations formally condemn the Syrian Social Nationalist Party and place an embargo on trade with Syria. The Syrian Social Nationalist Party are monsters and they need a stranglehold put on them immediately. And to do it this way would be a better alternative to war.

• Yes, the United Nations should condemn the Syrian Social Nationalist Party and place an embargo on Syria.

I think that the United Nations should formally condemn the Syrian Social Nationalist Party and place an embargo on trade with Syria. It is clear that it is the only way to deal with the problems and issues that is happening right now in that nation. If an embargo were to be placed, it might help the situation.

• Keep the UN out.

I don't think that the United Nations has much credibility to do anything regarding Syria at the moment. While what is happening there is a tragedy, it is their internal conflict that they need to settle among themselves. The United Nations does not need to get involved with their civil war.