Should the United States and all its Western allies intervene in the political affairs of the Middle East?

• I believe that the United States and all its Western allies should intervene in the political affairs of the Middle EAST

I believe that the United States and all its Western allies should
    intervene in the political affairs of the Middle East. We should do this in order to guarantee long
    term stability in the region. I believe
    that this is justified, because it’s been proven that this region can be a
    breeding ground for terrorists.
    And if we lose allies we would start to dwindle in resources.

term stability in the region. I believe
    breeding ground for terrorists.

• I believe that the United States and all its Western allies should intervene in the political affairs of the Middle East.

term stability in the region. I believe
    breeding ground for terrorists.

• No country has the right to interfere in the political, social, or economic affairs of another country.

By doing so, it is creating conflicts and hostility. Every country should be able to run its own political affairs. When a country interfere with another's political affairs, it is more likely that it has personal interests in that country. Why should the US, its allies, or any other side interfere in the political affairs of the Middle East? And why is it the Middle East? If the Middle East is having political unrest, foreign interference is not sure to put it to an end.