Should the United States decrease the foreign aid budget?

• Yes, we have enough problems.

Yes, the United States should decrease the foreign aid budget, because we are helping countries that are not friends of the United States. We gave how much to Pakistan and they harbored Osama Bin Laden the entire time? The United States should make sure that the people who receive our money are actually our friends.

• I think that the United States government really needs to take a look at the budget and decrease the foreign aid budget until this recession is over.

I think that the United States government really needs to
    take a look at the budget and decrease the foreign aid budget until this
    recession is over. I think it’s
    ridiculous that were still sending millions of dollars to other countries while
    there are people right here in America who are starving.

• Time to start spending at home instead.

The United States should most certainly decrease the amount of foreign aid we give to other nations. First, we're in debt ourselves. We can't afford to be throwing money around like a drunken sailor. And second, what little money we do have left over after bankrolling the world's most expensive military should go to the welfare of our own poorest citizens.

• Decrease The Foreign Aid Budget

Without a doubt, the United States needs to decrease its foreign aid budget and focus upon domestic spending. We need to spend more within our own borders in order to improve the United States. Our country is lacking in many areas on a domestic level, which we need to fix and remedy as soon as possible.

• The U.S. needs to take care of their own first.

It has always bothered me that the United States spends so much money on foreign aid. I do not mean to sound cruel as I believe all people are important but I also believe that you should take care of your own first. Until everyone in this country is provided with food, shelter, and medical, we should not worry so much about the welfare of other nations.