Should the United States follow German Prime Minister Angela Merkel's example and elect its first female head of government in 2016?

• If it's Hillary

There is actually a majority of women in the United States so I think that it is only fitting that woman be President. I also think it would be interesting to see a woman President meet diplomatically with countries who restrict female rights. She needs to be highly qualified though.

• I think that the United States should follow German Prime Minister Angela Merkel's example and elect its first female head of government in 2016.

I think that the United States should follow German Prime
    Minister Angela Merkel's example and elect its first female head of government
    in 2016. I think it is the perfect time
    for us to come together as a nation and make this happen. Hillary Clinton is the right person and this
    is the right time.

• It'll be Hillary Clinton in 2016

I think at this point, the idea that the next President of the United States will be female -- specifically, Hillary Clinton -- is inevitable in 2016. The Republicans just keep digging themselves deeper and deeper into a pit of hatred and resentment that's really off-putting to most voters. They won't field a serious candidate.

• Female President in 2016

Without a doubt, the people of the United States should consider electing a female president in 2016. Hilary Clinton is already an early favorite for the presidency even though she has not entered the race officially yet. A woman could easily improve this country, and there's no reason we should shy away from electing one.

• The United States should follow German Prime Minister Angela Merkel's example and elect its first female head of government in 2016.

The United States should follow German Prime Minister Angela Merkel's example and elect its first female head of government in 2016. I think that the main person to be running for President would be Hillary Clinton. She has already proved herself to be knowledgeable enough to do what it takes to hold that position.

• Gender should be a non-factor.

We should elect whoever the most competent candidate is. I will vote for the conservative in the general election regardless of their gender or ethnicity. I believe that it is sexist to vote for someone because of their gender. Since the matchup will most likely be Hilary Clinton versus a Republican guy (Rubio, Paul, Christie, etc.), I will most likely vote for a man.