Should the United States get more involved with the Russia-Georgia border dispute?

• No, I don't think the United States should be more involved with the Russia-Georgia border dispute.

I don't think the United States has any business involving itself with Eastern European politics, Russia and Georgia have fought over where the border should be for many years, getting the United States will only lead to worse relations between Russia and the United States and relations where never that warm in the first place.

• The U.S. should not get more involved

The United States definitely should not get more involved with the Russia-Georgia border dispute. The United States already gets involved with too many other outside issues, and we should be discussing on what is wrong with our own Country first, before trying to go help the others out. It's just not right.

• The US Is Not Responsible For the Actions of Others

Historically, the United States has gotten involved in other countries' events, often with disastrous results. Vietnam was one tragic example of this habit and one could argue that both the first Gulf War and the war in Iraq were of the same nature. US soldiers get killed for questionable reasons and for no long term benefit. Therefore, the United States should stay out of involvement in the Russia-Georgia border dispute.

• No, we should not get involved

I think it would be a huge mistake, we need to stay away from other peoples issues right now. The country is in enough trouble. I think going at this could be a serious issue for further problems. I can't see this playing out right, in any way or form.

• No, the USA should not get involved with the Russia-Georgia conflict.

I do not believe that the United States of America should get involved with the situation regarding Russia and Georgia and their dispute over the border. I think the USA should let the countries of Russia and Georgia deal with the matter themselves. If the USA got involved, it will only create more animosity in the international world.