• Listen here, the Ukraine needs help.

OK, listen, the Ukraine needs our help. You must be a heartless person if you think that your fellow man should suffer. I understand that the U.S. has gotten into wars that they had not had to, but these people are suffering. Before, the wars we had gotten into were about money & gasoline. The last world war we had gotten into was to help our fellow man recover from Hitler and help them escape to a better place. I don't care what anyone says, if you are heartless enough to not care about your fellow man being killed, then I don't even know what you are.

• Listen here, the Ukraine needs help.

• Russia poses a threat to ukraine. Kiev could be next.

Russia could attack anytime soon, especially with tens of thousands of troops near the border. Plus, putin said he can either take ukraine or parts of ukraine peacefully or militarilly. And he's shown support for the pro-russian separitist during the crisis. Plus, luhansk's pro-russian leader anounced on television that he's building up an army, not only to protect his region, but to take over the ukrainian capitol of kiev. Bolotov never said when he'd start building up an army or when he'd launch an attack. So that's why the US should send it's troops to ukraine.

• Need to keep world peace.

The Russians are doing just fine without owning Ukraine. Ukraine has not threatened Russia in any way. To me it seems Russia is getting a big head and needs to be shown you cant just walk into a fight without any reason, The United States has the power to show Russia. Plus it wont be just U.S., many of the European countries do not agree with the Russians act.

• WW2 was started by the same principle

If we refuse to intervene and stop Russia then we are appeasing him as we appeased Hitler and this could escalate to much more! We must step in before it is too late and prevent a large scale war! Russia has been warned but they laughed in our faces we must show them that we are not going to stand by and allow them to begin overthrowing governments!

• We need to get there and roll the Russians back.

Yes, the United States should intervene in the Ukraine. Russia is in the process of invading that country because the maniac at its helm wants to recreate the former Soviet Union. We have the mightiest military in the world, and it's time to show Putin that no matter how much land he conquers, we can still outgun him.

• I'm from Ukraine and so is my family!

Ukraine is corrupt and the West is saying Ukraine has freedom but it is actually corrupt, it's people are very russian influenced and have historic ties, also the U.S. says that Russia is a threat when not long ago it was fighting in the Middle East for no real reason.

• Dsdds sdsd dsdd

Dsdsd dsdsd sdsdsd d d d dd d d h h hh hjh h h hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h hh hh h h hh hh h h v

• Dsdds sdsd dsdd

• It's not worth it.

I see both sides, and well the USA is doing wrong by not saving innocent lives by liberating a sovereign nation that Russia invaded. I just think about that ,weak pathetic ,incompetent president we have, there is no possibility Obama could strongarm putin, cause putin's an alpha male. And Obama is the exact opposite of a: Ronald Regan, John F. Kennedy, or a Bill Clinton . Obama's not capable of making a reasonable deal with iran, while we're in a position of power(God help us).Obama should station more troops in Europe and Asia, increase millitary spending, and hope Putin was just trying to boost his approval rating.

• No absolutely not

Ukraine was originally a part of Russia. They are broke and have NO government. They ousted their president, We didn't make them do it that was their own choice. They riot in the streets, this is their own doing. The ones claiming to be leaders is just a coo. Russian military has taken crimea without killing anyone. Sounds to me as if this is what Ukraine really wants. The ones holding the government are just power hungry and want to be in control. If Russia takes control of the land they have no power and will probably end up in prison. So of course they are trying to get us involved. If the Ukrainians really wanted our help we would know by now. But they keep storming their own government hanging Russian flags. So we should not waste 1 single penny on them. The us should apologize to putin and let him finish what he started. If anyone should get assist with this its Russia. So we can get these people back to a normal life instead of having children around all of the rioting and childish behavior.

• No, we should not.

The United States gets involved in too much already. The military is being cut to record lows and we have enough going on with the middle east. We have already been at odds with Russia. That area has been back and forth for years, and we should stay out of it unless we have to get involved.

• Ukrane's problem is Ukrane's problem.

This is an issue that can only be settled by Ukraine, and Ukraine alone. It is up to the rest of the country if they want to side with Russia or the European Union, not for the rest of the world to decide for them. If Russia continues to take further action we need to intervene with Russia, not Ukraine.

• No, the USA should not intervene in Ukraine.

I do not believe that the United States should intervene in the Ukraine. I think that it is an issue that should be settled between Russia and the Ukraine. The United States has way too many things to take care of and worry about than a conflict that is halfway around the world.

• No We Shouldn't

I do not believe the United States should intervene in the Ukraine. Russia is moving in to protect their use of the ports they had been renting from the government. I think Russia is justified in protecting their interests and I believe that is all they have done at this point.

• It's not worth it.

• Not just No, F**k No!

Just like Greece, the people of Ukraine created their own mess, let Europe solve it. When things don't go their way, they riot, loot and kick out their stable government causing all kinds of chaos. Then cry for help because their country has become a 5th world hell hole. Let Russia have that sh*t.

Don't forget all the "love and respect" we got from Kuwait after we saved their a$$es.

If the US is going to spend money, it should be to take care of Americans first.

• Tired of superpowers

It is time for all superpowers to stop meddling in the affairs of other countries. There have been countless examples of them creating a mess wherever they've intervened, the Iraq War and the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan among them. A US intervention in Ukraine would only create another one. Superpowers, especially the US and Russia, should learn their lesson and mind their own business.

Posted by: gtz
  • Russia has a point!

I think most of what appears on russian news is from ukrainian perspective. However, Russia has a point in Ukraine, the russian people want to be seperate from an much poorer nation who has not treated the citizens well, and Russia is only willing to help those people.

Also, I am an american, please don`t tell me i`m a KGB agent or whatever.

• I'm from Ukraine and so is my family!