Should the United States make English its official language?

• I like it

Ddd dddd dddd s sjjf hguth igtjuhg hhg tu hguthu vuhguig uhguhgurh n c4uytc ty cnuty7b ctn3cb3bcb un34tybv 3tu t3yvc gfgfjhsd hfhfhfhffg uhedunhnfncf hrhrhrrhiwewh jrjhffhhjhejhrcnru hjc yhwfgdcbxq xh wf h hx q xq rgqhcuyq 4323 343eh wt h u3yt 3yt 3y c ryygry rgy rg yt b r huthtuw h u

• English had always been the major American language.

English has been the been the principal language of the United States since before our nation was founded. Also, English is spoken by over a billion people all over the world and is the major language of commerce and diplomacy, Furthermore, hundreds of millions of individuals who immigrated to the United States have become fluent in English regardless of their native language.

• English has always been the major American language.

English has been the language of the United States even before our nation was founded. Furthermore, English is spoken by over a billion people all over the world and is international language of commerce and industry, Additionally, hundreds of millions of individuals who immigrated to the United States have become fluent in English regardless of their native language.

• Yes they should

Yes, I do think that here in the US the language that is official and is made to be used by all of the people living here needs to be English. That is what most of the people speak here, and I think the Hispanics need to learn our language.

• English is the original language

Yes, I believe that United States should make English its official language. About 90 percent of the people that dwell in the United States speak English and it is their first language. It is also the language that is preferred around the world regardless of home language. Lastly it is the language of business.

• Yes, English should be official.

While I completely support the integration of various cultures into the United States and do not think everyone should practice the same customs, I do think that every country is entitled to have its official language that immigrants try to learn as they enter, so English would make sense as that language.

• There is no need.

No, the United States should not make English its official language, because it would make a lot of people feel unwelcome in this country. People are not any more likely to take the time to learn English if it is the official language. Most government entities require English for documentation and other official business as it is.

• No Official language in the USA

The United States is easily the most culturally diverse country in the world, and it's been that way since its inception with Native Americans, Africans, and several waves of European immigration. In today's age, it's even more diverse than it used to me, and with more cultural mixing. English will always be our language, though it may evolve. But there's no reason to make it official.