Should the United States put troops in Zaire and/or Rwanda?

• United States Troops

I personally think that the United States should not put troops in Zaire and or Rwanda because it would affect many families as well as people. I personally think that the United States should not put troops in Zaire and or Rwanda because the wars is already crazy in Iraq so it would be crucial for the United States.

• Troops spread Thin As Is

The United States seems to always want to be involved in every ones business. It has cost us dearly, with the amount of lives we have lost in wars like Afghanistan and Iraq. Not to mention, the amount of debt we have put ourselves in to keep these conflicts going. How about we fix our country first, before we try to tell the rest of the world how to live. There are other things we can do to help ease the tension for countries like Zaire and Rwanda.

• No, we should not put troops in Zaire or Rwanda.

Given the current budget crisis and the ridiculous amount of money our government spends on the military, I do not believe we should be expanding our military presence overseas for any reason. If anything, we should be at the point where we are reducing military spending and bringing more of our troops home.

• We are overextended.

No, the United States should not put troops in Zaire and/or Rwanda, because that would be fixing the symptoms of the problem without fixing the actual problem. Until Africa decides to uphold private property rights, and institutes ruling governments that are not corrupt, sending troops is only putting a band aid on a long-term problem.

• No We Shouldn't

I do not believe the United States should put troops in Zaire or Rwanda. I believe the United States military needs to focus on getting out of Afghanistan so we can cut back out defense budgets and start to chip away at our deficit. I do not believe we need to look for other areas of the world to place our troops.